Reviews for Taking Control
Cztelnik chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
Huh, it was a great story while it lasted. Almost to the end but it seems difficult for Harry to come back to Dumbledore. It will spilt the Order too but I don't blame Harry for that, Dumbledore issued the ultimatums. Well, best of luck to this Harry.
return reader chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
I've read this before and I'm rereading. Earlier in the chapter, you don't want "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". What you want is: "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Implies that you yourself aren't necessarily with them, but you will continue to listen for the purpose that your enemy hates them as much as they hate you. For the purpose of this, it makes Harry appear more independent and less like he just doesn't like Dumbledore
nayin1704 chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
Your Ron is nothing but a stupid git
Saissa chapter 27 . 9/2/2016
OOPS - NW - wrong Direction. - NW will take Harry out to Faroe Islands, Iceland and eventually Greenland. I think he should be heading SOUTH WEST to Wiltshire...

Otherwise a GREAT story.

The first time I read and reviewed this was June 2015 which is why I am commenting in this. Last year I only wrote a review of the last chapter!
Saissa chapter 26 . 9/1/2016
The tracking charm that Dumbles placed on harry - naughty boy - says he is going NORTH WEST. They are at school in Northern Scotland. NW will take him to Orkney, Shetland, and eventually to Norway. I think you may have meant SOUTH WEST. Everyone knows that the Malfoy Manor is in Wiltshire!
Saissa chapter 24 . 9/1/2016
Harry - maybe if only you had put Hermione up as one of the 7 to fight against the juniors. I bet they could have wipe the floor with her. She will only do what the textbooks say. She has NO idea how to fight (learn) outside the box!

And Remus - I am really tired of you being so negative all the time. The sooner you STOP being a tool and weapon for Dumbles the sooner you can live the life YOU want to live! Has there ever been any other Werewolves or Goblins or Centaurs as students in Hogwarts before you and after you? NO there have not. So why are you the ONLY werewolf who was allowed to attend? To make you indebted to Dumbles - and you have paying that debt to him every years since you left. Dont you think its time you stood up and said NO!
Saissa chapter 19 . 9/1/2016
OK first I gotta say Hermione is such a hypocrite. Earlier in this story - she was so sure that Ginny was all wrong for Harry and that if they got together they would not last. Now she is lambasting Ron about how smothering he has being towards his sister Ginny and her possible relationship with Harry.

Do you know why Ron is acting like that Hermione? Have you put your brains into gear and thought about NATURE versus NUTURE? He does the exact same smothering act because that is what Molly has always done. She smothers all of her kids. Why do you think the oldest kids left home ASAP after they graduated! Nature or genes play very little in Rons actions. Nuture seems to have a LOT of influence in this case.

One more comment that Hermione did not pick up on. Ron said that boys only think of one thing and he did not want to think of boys doing that to his sister. Does this means that Ron is only going out with Hermione because he wants sex? That is how I would interpret his comment.
Saissa chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
You just had to ruin Harry's Xmas didn't you..

At least now we know that occulmency has absolutely NO effect on horcruxes and curse scars!
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
3 letters, a duelling session and a argument with Ron - Wow, that is a LOT to put into a first chapter!
mariommaged51 chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
q
Snaggledog chapter 28 . 7/14/2016
I just read your story and enjoyed it all the way through. I'm a little disappointed with the ending, it seemed a little abrupt, but after 523,000 words you have to stop somewhere.

Thanks for giving me many hours of pleasure.
What The Stan chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
half expecting a sudden plot twist where he falls in love with hedwig and they have owl babies
smithdm4 chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
Had to stop reading about a quarter through chapter 8. The Harry/Ginny dynamic is forced and the fact that large portions of each chapter is repetitive, trying to "develop" the relationship. Taking a hot tempered Ginny and trying to siphon some of Hermione's best traits off into just fell flat. If the relationship wasn't such a large percentage of your story I could probably have stomached it.
I Wish I Could G chapter 22 . 6/8/2016
What a great chapter! I liked seeing some more of Ginny's weakness, and the conversation with Cho felt so real- she's a really strong character.
I Wish I Could Go To Hogwarts chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
Your characters are so simplistic sometimes, either good or bad. It was McGonagall's rather preachy "don't-treat-Harry-like-a-kid" monologue that did it... you just had to confirm, yep, this person is a-ok.
2,958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »