Reviews for Starlight, Starbright
vaetta chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
AHAHEFWHAHAHA IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THAT ENDING
anon azure chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
“I wished for little brothers and sisters!”-Greta

HAHAHAHAHA I wonder how they'll get out of this one...
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw! How cute! I really need to finish watching this anime, damnit!
Klappy chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw...*gives ya kitty* sweet...simply sweet. _ Luv it!
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
LOL. that was sweet.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
LOL! This fic was cute. XD And the omake as well hehe. XDD Having 2 dudes for parents aren't that bad if they are as caring as His Majesty and Wolfy and Greta realizes that X3. Aww. X3 The perfect family..hehe. xDD
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Ah, loved this one too! Still wry, still short and sweet. . . And you haven't succumbed to the usual temptations writers have about making Yuuram an angst-fest or a mess of fluff. You capture that nice dynamic they have. Loving the addition of Greta, too. . . It'd be nice to see her relationship with her daddies highlighted more often.

And the omake. . . *still laughing*
Fletset chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Great story!

I loved Greta's wish XD

And, of course, Yuuri and Wolfram's little moment of romance~
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aw...that was cute! Whoo, wonder how Greta is ever going to get siblings! xD I can just imagine the looks on Yuuri and Wolfram after hearing that! XD
Kawaii Wolfram chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I realy love it!

One of the best i read in here
Asmodes Red Gold chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Who I bet Greta's wish caused a couple people we know to blush...
pinksnow chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
it was Kawai!_
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Ok, firdt of all, I'll admit that I checked this entry just because it was written by you and I like your style and not because I know much about the fandom, so I'n not gonna be able to tell you if it's OOC, yadayada.

What I can tell you, though, is that I liked it very much despite not being that familiar with the characters. It was sweet without being sappy, it was well-written and the ending was simply hilarious.