Reviews for Boy or Girl?
I can already see that this fanfic is going to be a good one. But what i dont really like is, mixing some japanese words with english. I dont really mind when it was something like -chan, -kun, baka, dobe, shisou, -sama or some words that cant be translated into english like itadakimasu, dattebayo, shannaro. But other than that, no way. I dont know why but i just dont like it that much. Not that i hate it. It just make me uncomfortable because this is an english fic thats based on a japanese manga. I know that you can involve some japanese words in it. But you still have to know your limits because this is an english fic. Therefore you should only type it with english words. Sorry for ranting it in here, nonetheless im still going to read this story until the end.
sherlocked2001 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
love it!
Trisha chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
KAWAII fanfic. It's like a SasuSaku fangirl magnet!
Discontinued Mimi chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Like the story, but I don't really like how Sasuke treats Sakura at times. He needs to treat her with more respect
Mimi chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Aww :) :) :)
InnocentDevils chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
This was so cute!
liekanime chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Omg this story is soo good, I love this story very good. I'll be reading more of your stories.
BlueSakuraAC chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
Kawaii so cute! Love it
astrayangelwings chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
haha pinoy ka pla! ;)
The lovely rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Well first things first: This story was AWSOME!

2nd of all: You kinda REALLY spoiled the story when you revealed that Sakura was having boy&girl twins... :(

But overall this chapter was a 200/10
cheecks-chan chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
awww kawaii i love this story nothing to gory its just sweet ]
HEY chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
this is a good story but in future please stop posting random japanese words. it gets annoying, this isn't a website to show off your japanese, if you want to write in japanese, then write the whole story in japanese. i sound a little mean but it's true, you're acting like a weeaboo.
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
I really liked how you did this chapter.
glove chapter 14 . 7/22/2010