Reviews for Boy or Girl?
I DON'T LIKE THIS WEBSITE chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Like the story, but I don't really like how Sasuke treats Sakura at times. He needs to treat her with more respect
Mimi chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Aww :) :) :)
InnocentDevils chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
This was so cute!
liekanime chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Omg this story is soo good, I love this story very good. I'll be reading more of your stories.
BlueSakuraAC chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
Kawaii so cute! Love it
whizzbangangel chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
haha pinoy ka pla! ;)
The lovely rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Well first things first: This story was AWSOME!

2nd of all: You kinda REALLY spoiled the story when you revealed that Sakura was having boy&girl twins... :(

But overall this chapter was a 200/10
cheecks-chan chapter 14 . 11/13/2010
awww kawaii i love this story nothing to gory its just sweet ]
HEY chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
this is a good story but in future please stop posting random japanese words. it gets annoying, this isn't a website to show off your japanese, if you want to write in japanese, then write the whole story in japanese. i sound a little mean but it's true, you're acting like a weeaboo.
BookwormsARECool chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
I really liked how you did this chapter.
glove chapter 14 . 7/22/2010
i loved it
ILoveSxS chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
Awesome!
Stories Of An Ordinary Girl chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Aw its really sweet how Sasuke loves Sakura :) and their little Cletis the fetus lol thts what my science teacher calls her baby (she's also pregnant) :) :)
The Catch chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Wow,luv the story,wow,I remember the first time i saw a baby being born,I was 5,and all I remember was,the push part,puddle if blood on the floor,screaming,and my dads arm was almost broken becuz of my mom,it was a horrible experiance and thanks for bringing the memory back(sarcasm),the baby was cute tho,it came from a horrible experiance and now it's my ugly,stupid brother, gee thank you so much for reminding me and making rememeber all of that,