Reviews for A Little More Tequila
ThisIsOffensive chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
As someone who has gone through an abusive relationship fairly similar like this, I would just like to say that the effects of abuse go on forever. I still have sleepless nights thinking about how no one would help me, and how scared I was in school when a school counselor would ask what was wrong, and I couldn't say anything because I was scared that my parent would get in trouble or that they would stop loving me. The reviews for this story disturb me, and make me scared that people don't feel it's necessary to punish people who severely hurt children, that they keep the cycle of child abuse going. It scares me that people are okay with this and that a child would feel the reprecussions for the rest of their life .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I liked the story. My take is the Missouri called him on his behavior, and seeing how she is a no nonsense kind of person, and he couldn't lie to her, maybe he got a reality check. Also, maybe, he figured she knew what he had done and with the teachers and hospital already smelling a rat, he figured he better start acting right. I'm glad the school and the hospital personnel was shown to see through the lies. Thank you for a wonderfully written story. :)
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Love the Story. The laSt little Bit abou the punishment was the best,it gave me a smile
CathyFHolmes chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I loved the ending! I hope he keeps his promise:)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
the ending was cute :), but you were absolutely horrible to the wee-chesters... I'm feeling conflicted...
Thephoenix1996 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I think this story isone of the best out there.
it was so heartbreaking and beautifully written.
I loved the ending too.
That was a horrible ending chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
When I was younger, my older sister(just because she's a girl, don't take this less seriously) would beat me really bad. She would tell me I was "a piece of s**t", that I should just die, and did other stuff I'd rather not mention(a lot being attempts to kill me).

I use to, in a way, brag about how much pain I took from my older sister, and thought it was a normal thing for an older sibling to beat the other one to tears.

I was depressed because I didn't have any friends, and my sister wasn't doing anything to make it better by saying I should just do the world a favor and kill myself. If you're wondering why my parents didn't really do much, my parents divorced around the time when the abuse started. So my horrible dad pretty much stopped supporting me and rarely saw me. While my mom worked two jobs to support us, so she worked most of the time.

What really set everything off was when my sister tried to stab me with a pair of scissors, and cut me a little. I don't who did it called CPS, but I'm very thankful. A lady came to my school and talked to me about what was happening to me. She then came by my house, and decided if it was safe for me... It wasn't.

So the lady had me go to this family, where I still am now, because my mom was apparently a "neglectful parent" because of stuff involving the . I haven't seen my mom since I've moved, which I'm kinda sad about, but I'm happy and safe here. I even have a best friend, after I thought I would never feel like I was good enough to have one back then.

I'm happier in my home where there's no chance of me being hurt, physically or emotionally. I will never forgive my sister, who still says beating me was justified, and do not want to see her again. What I'm basically saying is abusing a child is wrong and there should be punishment for it. I am very angry at your ending which says "it's fine since he said he's sorry" and hope others do not believe that cruel joke.

Sincerely,

Sarah
pinklatent chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Ah, so sorry, but I think this AU John deserves to be thrown in jail and be wracked with mind-numbing guilt for everything that he did to his sons. And I think Sam and Dean should make him go through hell to earn their forgiveness. It would have been interesting, you know, if you went down a different route and had Missourri call CPS, have John realize and be horrified by what he had done in the cold confines of a jail cell, and have Sam and Dean grow up in a different home, preferrably, a hunter's. Like Bobby. And then after 16 years or so (at the time when canon begins), have John finish his sentence, take up hunting by Missourri's suggestion, thouroughly disheartened at single-handedly wrecking the remaining family he had, thinking himself underserving to come barging in again into his sons' life wherever they may be, and completely clueless of where they are and what they're doing.

And then, by pure coincidence, have John and the brothers meet in a hunt. Ah, the angst, the anger, the groveling... Have I given you enough plot bunnies to make you start writing, yet?

*wink*
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Good thing their dad went hunting instead of drinking
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Cool story :)
asdfjkl chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
yeah, although i love sam and dean, the ending's just wrong. i mean, he was beating them while he was sober so it was obviously a choice he made. just turning around like that doesn't make any sense...

but yeah, i like it xD
rosie3107 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Really great story, very emotional
Cari chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I liked the tie-in with the pool hustling thing _
sentarla chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
wow, once again another great one. I have to be honest, the first two parts, specially the second was hard to read, After the first i thought about stopping, but went, no, I like this author, half way through the second I was re-thinking my decission, but I am stubbon, so I kept going and once I hit part three I felt justified, because you came through and the ending was not too painful at all (no pun intended). Once again, you have made john go from good to bad ect and it works perfectly.

thank you for the story.
FudgeBrownie chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
That was pure genius! PERFECT. I absoulutely loved it! ] Awesome.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »