Reviews for Moving On
lucel18 chapter 13 . 12/25/2017
Awesome fic! Thank u so much!
LeeMudd83 chapter 13 . 10/12/2016
Best red-eye fanfic so far that I've read - nicely done!
smalsa chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Eeeeeep called It! I called it...whooo! I love it when I'm right, I'm just going to jump around for a while now lol!

And what the hell is wrong with me and you and all us fangirls of this fandom, they basically punch and kick each other and we all can't get enough of it, I think there's something utterly wrong with me because a man hitting a woman is not okay, but here for some reason it's borderline...because he is treating her like he would treat anyone else okay yeah had it been a guy, they'd probably be dead...but then there's the whole Lisa gives as good as she gets and so it doesn't feel wrong...god am I justifying this violence? All I know is that it actually works!
smalsa chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Omg omg omg! Here's my theory...Daniel was the one who hired Jackson to take out doug and that's why Jackson's not worried about Daniel being worried about Lisa...I cannot imagine how Lisa will feel when she finds this out! ...I hope I'm right! I bet I'm not and I'll look back and cringe at this review lol!
aryaputra chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
I was giggling and squealing like a giddy fan girl while reading this chapter. And I pretty much did the same thing while reading this fic.

Awesomeness, just pure awesomeness. XD
HollyTheTerrible chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Wow, what a ride. From start to finish this story grabbed my attention and held it. The plot, the characters, and the wonderful descriptions were so fantastic. Brilliant. Thanks for writing this.
Alphadisaster chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
Oh I loved this. I couldn't stop reading. Wonderful job!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Lol that was a very slick ending XD
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
* LOUD EXASPERATED GAAAAAAAAAASP* HOOOOOOOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAP! What a turn of events!
directtotoast chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
lol you ended it on such a cute flirtatious note. Really a great story.
chinesefabio chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
awesome fic. I thought you stayed very true to the characters

loved the intense makeout scene-super hot!
Tabby J Skylark chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
Good story! The dialogue is so well done. Jackson has some great lines!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
HAHA XD Now that's just class. haha that was hilarious. Go Jackson XD XD I really enjoyed that part most of all it made me laugh real loud XD I'm glad they got a happy ending.
BlueSkyMornings chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Dude! I freaking LOVE Neela! She's HILARIOUS! XD Lisa. Your Lisa? as in THE lisa? and then when she freaks out and loves Lisa XD that was great!

Well glad to know she's important to him XD

Good to know his feelings are unimportant XD Then it won't matter if she tries to toy with em XD

BAHA! She found out anyways : D XD I love how it just floated to her feet. Like she was supposed to know!
Nagasasu chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
If Claustine is the hit, I wonder if it's Daniel who could've hired Jackson. Then again, he seems a bit too spineless for that.

"So she looked like that and she had a brain?" LOL. Although Neela seems a bit air-headed, she has to have a ruthless streak somewhere in there to be working with Jackson.

Good chapter again, and I'm off to read the next!