Reviews for Threshold
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Nom nom nom nom nom! Been really bored of RenIchi lately, but I'm totally shipping them again! Thank you for renewing my interest in them with your awesome writing skills! :3
illeden9872 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I FUCKING LOVE THIS! FAVS! beena while since i read a good renji/ichigo story. THanks so so much!
Arnyri chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hotter than the heart of the sun!
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
love it
gothichime chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Stunning! Loved every word of it, the way you create its urgency is beautiful!
SeveredDarkness chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Haha. Nice. I love the humor you added in there!
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I'm not really a fan of yaoi. But Ichigo plus Renji is just to hot to resist. And reading your fic was definitely worth it. It was just so damn HOT! *sweatdrops*
Miss Button Madder chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Bwahaha! Ichigo is Renji's now! Really cute smut! I love Ichigo and Renji's dialogue! Totally true to character if you ask me!

Loved it!
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 8/11/2009

O-oh, oh m-my...

I think I'm going to pass out...from severe blood loss.

Beautifully written you wonderful yaoi-fan you!
Forest Reader chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
lol, that was so cute and hawt and, lol
SandyJ62 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Another one of my favorites. Dialogue reads very smoothly. The unrefined language used and the rough way they speak to each other fits the characters nicely. Very descriptive, not hard to imagine what's going on. Oh, and did I say HOT from beginning to end? A story I will go back to many times. Excellent!
babyluw chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
hot and relly nice story, loved the ending
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Not enough fics for these two, good job, I enjoyed.
DoritoCloud chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Hm...if things really happened that way, there would be a lot of rape charges.'s very romantic in its own way. Geez...sometimes I wish it happened that way.

Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Damn. That has to be THE best Renji/Ichigo fanfiction I have every read. DAMN. That was...very character-centric. Er, what I mean is, you kept the characters true to themselves, IMO. They're still their rough, badass selves but there's a slight hint of tenderness from Renji, and the slight submissive from Ichigo that makes me love this pairing so much. Wonderful!