Reviews for Beware The Jester
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Now Miroku scares me. (And yet, I still think they're an adorable couple.)
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i loved that this piece acknowledged the true mastermind Miroku was in the series- credit where credit is due. the theme and drabble all enjoyable. :)
avery18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
you know, I could've sworn I left a comment last time I read this story . Poor Sango! But I enjoyed the story :D
Shaishimo Kira chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
much later as in like fify-billion-bagillion years when he stops being such a perv!
Laurell-chan nsi chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Kawaii! Short and sweet :D
Personification of Fluff chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Hello.

I was browsing around the site today, generally avoiding homework, and found your fic. I really like the stance you took. I've often tried to capture the idea of someone playing the fool as a rouse to hide one's secret talents (namely brains), both for Miroku and other characters, so it warms my heart to see that other people admire it as I do.

A small note about formatting, though? Things like:

“That hurts, Sango.” Miroku said, mock hurt as he looked back at the two girls, smiling.

Should actually be:

"That hurts, Sango," Miroku said, mock..."

God knows why-English is weird-but the part in the quotation marks should end in a comma rather than a period. Question or exclaimation marks are treated normally, but periods are the exception.

Anyway, off to possibly read more of your stuff... unless that homework actually manages to distract me.

Cheers,

the PoF
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw. That's cute. Cuteness the title belies. And here I thought it was all about something else.

Nice.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Adorable! Nice insight into Miroku, too. _
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That is adorable! Oh, you're good.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Wow...nice shot of Sango there.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wonderful! It sounds so much like the characters that I could picture it happening. Great concept too.
Riles chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Aw! That was so good! I luffed it. Truly, madly, deeply. I loved it. It was pretty much amazing and fluffy and amazing and extra fluffy. Mir/San rocks.

Loved it,

Riles
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
LOL, nice.
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Excellent story.

You know I have to wonder how you find time to write all these one shots...its remarkable.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
BatmanSwiss chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Cute. But make sure when you post to put up at least a disclaimer. It's required, and you could get your story (or account) removed if you don't. That would be a shame, because this was really cute.