Reviews for True Evil
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow, before i even opened the fic I thought it would be Rin (those sugary smiles...EVIL!). Then I started to think kanna was an agent for something off of Sailor Moon so the Jaken part was unexpected.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
xDD Omg that's hilarious! Jaken as Naraku's master? So original! :D
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Ha! I always KNEW he was up to something! good story!
Shukakku the adorable raccoon chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh My God I LOVE IT SO FUNNY BUT YOU SHOULD KEEP WRITING ON IT ITS TOO GOOD TO JUST BE LEFT LIKE THIS KEEP GOING YOU'RE DOING GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Boy, I dunno how Jaken puts up with the abuse he does. Nice twist in the story...although I could never imagine Jaken as an imposing figure...
aberistwith chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
LMAO Wow! Jaken? Genius!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
...

This is where I begin laughing, despite the expectation that I'm not supposed to laugh.

*lolz*

Jaken? JAKEN? That mosquito pipsqueak at Sesshomaru's side? The TRUE evil that even Naraku fears?

This absolutely has to be the greatest, most delicious irony anyone has ever thought up. It's so patently unexpected, it borders on the absurd and yet strikes one as terrifying, though the humor factor for me is well overpowering.

*Extra points for Kanna and Rin appearances. Kawaii...*

Excellent!
Hakui-Kitsu chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Thank you so much for giving me a laugh today. I really needed it. Seriously, you do some awesome crackfics. Keep up the good work!
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I love it! ::hugs:: You are awesome!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
O.O JAKEN? Wow!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Yep complete crack. But still funny
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
very funy, I commend you I have never thought of this, the power that Jaken holds. Great things come in small packages ;)
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
LOL, good one.
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Yes! I always knew there was something suspicious about jaken. he hits me as a total conformist and you know you just can't trust those total conformists. definitely adding this to my list.
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
LMAO! This was friggin' good!