Reviews for Lost and Alone
Avatar Kyoshi chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Awesome ending! I did understand it all tieing in at the end, clever, may i say, very clever. The qualities you look for in a good writer, that tinyy bit of mystery while you make two people fall in love, epescially Zuko and Katara. Write more stories like this, the quality is like a real author if i'm honest (and i mean that in a nice way) i.e GREAT! Just about to look on your page then gonna turn off, hopefully with lots of inspiration floating aronud in my head from your stories!

Grace is a virtue, virtue is a grace, Grace is a little girl who wouldn't wash her face!

Avatar Kyoshi, A.K.A- Hannah
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
I KNEW IT! *runs around screaming*

After chapter eight I was thinking "yeah. It's their daughter" XD I didn't realize it until then, though. But I remembered the funny proverb. And that she said her parents acted just like Zuko and Katara. And that sometimes you meet people you haven't met yet in the Swamp XD
Belief Among Unrest chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
Awwww! :D I LOVE IT!
yza chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
cool! Love it
song of the bluesparrow chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
i thogutht that the story was really cool!
song of the bluesparrow chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
i thought that it was really cool how you used the swamp scene as part of the story and then you added things to it. i thought that was really interesting! i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
how cute!
jessi chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Another excellent story! It really made my day!
jessi chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This sounds like an interesting story! Uncle Iroh is so funny!
brooke chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
mushy!
brooke chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
mushy mushy mushy! kissy kissy kissy! AH!
Kiwi Curry chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
8D

I can so hear Iroh say, "I love you, angry nephew!" Lulz. Awesome story, by the way. c:
Mersang chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Aw, Lily's the Zutara lovechild from the future, ain't she? So cute!
hi chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
what happen to the litte girl
Heroine of the Valley chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
it's intersting you having Zuko and Iroh in the swamp the same time as the Aang gang.