Reviews for Things don't always turn out that way
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 44 . 4/9/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next chapter.
clickclaire chapter 44 . 7/25/2008
are you ever going to continue this? please continue... it's really really good...
tanama30 chapter 44 . 6/12/2008
good fic just finished reading it i hope there be some uodates soon
Titpom1 chapter 44 . 2/12/2008
It's sad that this story stopped here... no update in one year I don't really hope to see one...

Too bad, that story was really good
xipeek chapter 44 . 6/15/2007
Gosh please,you can't drop it like that!

It's one of the best stories i've read!

update soon,there're a lot of fans who are waiting for !

well done,totally great
Samantha Jordana Fox chapter 44 . 4/22/2007
Are you still alive?

This is one of my favourite Favorits and hell, I wait for an update. What's wrong? Is your muse gone?
nilerider92 chapter 44 . 12/21/2006
Hey man great story. :) You seriously can't end it here! I mean. What's there not to like? I like the way the story is going, with Cath denying her feelings and all. Yeah. It's more realistic this way. But you can't end it! :( *Puppy dog look* Lol

Anyway, please reconsider. :)

It's good stuff.
El Gringo Loco chapter 19 . 12/17/2006
CH 1-19 The story is well written and interesting but a bit sketchy on detail. Chapters could be a bit longer which could easily mesh with the sketchiness. Still have over 25 chapters to read so am hoping that's changed.
ACertainJustice chapter 44 . 12/17/2006
Sigh...will there ever be a happy ending between the two? lol, please continue!
femslash-fabfan chapter 44 . 12/16/2006
more please need cath big guns
Gryffindor620 chapter 44 . 12/16/2006
Geez, Catherine's getting me pissed too!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
NeoTroi79 chapter 44 . 12/16/2006
i'm sorry you don't like this story anymore...i know exactly what that is like...but please, don't give up on it! Its such a great angsty plot and i'm looking forward to the ending.

Troi
femslash-fabfan chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
love the story cant wait to see her big guns
NeoTroi79 chapter 43 . 11/27/2006
Awn! I'm excited, things are starting to pick up again! Go Catherine!
chawkchic chapter 42 . 11/17/2006
It took Catherine so long to pull her head out of her...well you know...that I am not sure she deserves a shot with Sara. Ok, so I lie because I want Catherine and Sara to be together, but I am not happy that Sara is hurt. I hope Catherine is truly ready to make it up to Sara and won't go back to bitchland.