Reviews for Home Construction
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/9
Enjoyed this!
Badesandalen chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh, how I love this. It feels so right, even the bad stuff; it's bad in such a good way. Does that even make sense? I loved Christina, and you wrote Buffy just right. I even loved Faith and Dawn, which is probably a first for me. I better end this, otherwise, gushing will ensue... Excellent fic. I really, really love. You definitely made with the awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This story was so nice! I loved how realistic it was.
Ani chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Absolutely beautifully written.
ScriptorBemi chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This was so bittersweet, and wonderful. I love the point of view that you wrote it from, and the way you nailed the characters.

Keep up the good work.
banduraqueen chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was excellent! Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read. You're characterizations are spot-on and your vision of life post-Sunnydale makes total sense (which is not necessarilly true for all post-Chosen fic writers). I like the character-centric form and style, how you focus on their inner workings instead of plot.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I really liked this.
invis chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I seriously loved this story. It was sad and painful and hopeful all at the same time. It was all the emotions of survival and change. It kind of reminded me of the beginning of season 4 of Buffy, when it felt like everything was different and nobody was comfortable with it, but then, slowly, it all came back together. Really, honestly loved this story. Great job. I hope you write more Buffy stories. I'm putting you on author alert! :)
WBH21C chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Very well done!
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I like it. Nice job!
conversationswithdeadpeople chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I LOVED reading your story. I've read a million fanfics about what happened after Chosen, but yours was by far the best. I absoloutly loved reading it, please write more as I want to see where it goes. Excellent work!
J chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This is what the fanfic is all about. GOOD STUFF.

I loved your look into characters - they can be difficult to write post-Chosen/NFA, but your really nailed it. Buffy in particular is hard, and I like your take on her. Faith is different from what I would have done...but still right. And that is fantastic - both major scenes were fantastic at subtly pointing out at her difficult feelings - first guilt/despair, and secondly, the well-thought-out segment of a girl who had never really had friends or been good at things.

Your connection with the past is one of your strongest points - Giles thinking of Spike chained, the subtle placement of Oz without ever making it blatant or attempting to resolve it (my personal favorite), Faith's past, Dawn's childhood, and all their thoughts of the departed. These personal references of the past seem just the right length to be credible: Ethan will always come to mind once in a while for Giles, and same with the poor Bot for Dawn.

I want you to write more because I want to read more. Don't care if its more of this or another premise in th eJossverse, but you've got the touch.