Reviews for Away
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 2/8
how old is abby ?/
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 2/8
AHH that so sweet and a little sad
Medea Callous chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
Wow that was a really nice chapter. The sentiments were nicely expressed.
Alexis Dawn chapter 13 . 7/25/2007
I absolutely loved this fan fic your an amazing writer! now i shall go read more of your fan fics
Audacious chapter 13 . 9/9/2006
yea! :) -audacious
amsley chapter 13 . 9/4/2006
aw such a touching story...i really enjoyed it. good work!
TriStateCopFan chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
Yay! I was wondering what ever became of this story! lol ...glad to see it ended up happily for all three of them. :-) Nice job one of my favs
Denaliyasha chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
I should have reviewed every chapter; I'm pretty sure I didn't. Consider this my heartfelt compliments on a great story. I really enjoy your writing style and I look forward to every new fanfiction with delighted anticipation.

Now that I'm done sounding like I raided a thesaurus, I really liked this piece. It was realistic, in character, and highly fun to read. This was a perfect ending, and I thank you for the smile and the laugh and the "aw" moments.

Denni
Leatah chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Despite the long wait...this was a great chapter to a perfect ending...thanks...
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I am glad they are going to stay in NY. Keeping the other place for holidays was a good idea too. Abby wanting Bobby to be her "new daddy" sure made it easy for Alex and Bobby. Nice job.
GraciePie chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
I loved this story from beginning to end. Excellent job!
Norla chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Bravo! Excellent! I loved the ending to the story, it was perfect! Bobby will make an excellent daddy for Abby, and more for Alex! Any thoughts about doing a sequel... like 5 years down the roadish? Just throwing it out there as I really enjoyed this, and am kinda sad to see it ending! Thank you for sharing this with us!
The Confused One chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
You were right to end it here. :) It's perfect. I love where you ended things, and Bobby's uncertainty was spot-on. This has truly been a great story.
sky m chapter 13 . 8/26/2006
Too bad it's over, sigh, I'm very happy you let them stay in NY, it's definitely where they belong :-) It could have used an extra chapter, after all the build-up the BA-ending could have used a bit more, like their own end-chapter. On that slight note, I LOVED this story, please keep them coming!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 13 . 8/26/2006