Reviews for Demon Spear
DeZia of Abiquiu chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is so incredibly subtle and disturbing, really written in the true tradition of a psyche-thriller. Maybe not enough space to be that much but you did get my heart thumping. It could be looked at from so many angles... And the mention of CliveOdin... You win extra points for that. I've not seen enough people do that.
El Dorado chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Somehow I've never read this before... but I'm glad I finally found it!

There is something very light-handed and elusive about your prose here, something very much like the rising mist clouding Clive's sanity. I can't pin down what exactly makes your writing so charming, but you wield words well, hauntingly well.

The Janus/Clive dynamic is an unexpected treat. I've never seen that pairing before! You're not explicit in describing their interactions, but the muted sensuality works so well here. I really dig it.

As usual, great work.

As always, I'm in awe of your talent.

And as sincerely as ever, I thank you for the good reading.
Debatra chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
You really shouldn't have made this a oneshot. It could have been so much longer.
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
O, hee hee hee. Clive is a bad, bad boy. Tee hee. And that's all I've got to say. Bye bye!
Memory the Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Woah. The drama, the mythological metaphors! You've once again put a chill up my spine. Well done.
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
You, ma'am, have made me a very happy Gallows stalker. I just loved how you incorporated the legend of the Gungnir and the Glumzamber into this story; it feels so right and awesome. Also, I love how you described Clive's thirst for knowledge and how he was teased about his weapon. I just love it when a good story comes together.

(two thumbs up) Once again, you have blown me away. _

You must forgive me, I am half brain dead. ; Also, do I smell some Janus/Clive loving?
ninjawuvsu chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Is this a oneshot? Anyway, yay! It was quiet interesting. I...miss...Janus!

I also read your fanfic Lust Jaw. Heh, I found Romero's personality sickly funny.

-everyone stares-