Reviews for A new team, different sensei
J Oy Me chapter 1 . 6/11
Who the hell is Harona Sakura? the Fuck... Grammatical error, the name of the character, typos, and a LOT! more.. did you not read it again before you publish it? or where's your beta?
well, but your story of this idea is refreshing, so just keep writing more and look at other's for upgrading your skill's...
-Jeanne
hubnnick chapter 5 . 5/21
I think someone need to tell naruto side affect of shadow clone jutsu
hubnnick chapter 2 . 5/21
I honk both girls well do
midnightscar17 chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
You suck at spelling also its minito Namikaze and kushina uzumaki. Learn to use proper names you idiot
midnightscar17 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
You suck at grammar you put thought when you meant taught n u put taught properly in the following sentence n thts just when error
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Ever thought of using chakra paper instead. Also naruto is good with wind not fire n lightening. Sakura is good with water n earth u idiot
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I don't really like the white wolf so far. Don't know why. Just something about him. Maybe just cause the story is really OC.
talon19912 chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
great job! i look forward to reading more
leafstone chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
great story.
mmd8280 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Shikamaru is a good guy, and would have never thrown that kunia at a team mate in training.
loveinyou chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
you do know that he could have had an eye transfer right?
da source chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
You do know Haku is a dude right?
Portnoy SP chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
I dont no how i feel about Ino learning the Hirashin I think natruo should have had a say in whether or not she got to learn it i mean it is his father and there sensei is just throwing it around other then that i love the story veryyyyy goood :)
Cantrona chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
great story! loved it )
puiwaihin chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
I liked this story up until chapter 9. There was no reason to follow the wave arc plot. The way you built this story up to this point having things happen as they did in canon makes no sense.