Reviews for Quick Fix
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was beautiful :) Wish we could have seen this side of Dick more. I wish Dick had found out about it. Thanks for sharing :)
waywardnomad chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
this. was. amazing.

wow, cassidy's pain and dick's love was so palpable in this story.

you made both of them approachable, made cassidy's confusion real.

i loved how cassidy - even after woody did everything - felt a hint of jealousy at seeing him touch dick's shoulder.

and the comparison of dick waging a war against the PCHers for logan, and what he would do to woody for cassidy made me wish things had ended up differently for the boy who's name was not beaver.

brilliant job. i loved this.
Argentus chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was chilling and heartbreaking and completely in-character while at the same time it delivers new perspectives on Cassidy. I never even thought of Goodman as possibly being a father figure and abusing that. I absolutely love your depiction of Dick; that yes, he was an a$$ most of the time, but he did love Cassidy, and this shone through in the moments you wrote. And Cassidy, shattered and desperate at the same time, even at the center of everything he did. I love his point of view on the cliff, and the line "the only death that would fix this was his" and how he almost did plunge after them on that cliff- I got shivers when that body(Meg?) surfaced.

It just brings everything full circle to his final undoing in the finale.

This made something inside me hurt majorly, but I love it all the same- you're a great writer!
Brittney.Blackout chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I loved it,

this was absoulety breathtaking, I pretty much held my breathe most of the time, so I wouldn't cry.

It was beautifully written, and evil Cassidy never set with me well either.

This has to be my favorite Cassidy fic ever. Beyond amazing.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This was extremely well-written. I know when I saw the second season finale I didn't understand how it could possibly be Cassidy, but it was all there. Right before he killed himself and Veronica automatically said, "Don't," he asked why not. Definitely suicidal there. Excellent character analysis.
Jo chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
totally off target. Cassidy was a psyco killer, who had no remorese for those he killed. Either on the bus or on the plane. He wasn't paniced about the bombing, he knew that he had covered himself and he sure as hell didn't care about collaratal damage. You have Dick way off target as well.
NeverCaughtMyBreath chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I really like this story, it's genious. There should be more stories about Cassidy's past out there. I think he was such a complicated character and there needed to be more about his past. You portrayed the characters perfectly. Well done.x.
lisamariie1319 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
you know, i kind of agree with you, I don't think Cassidy was evil, just misunderstood, right? anywayz nice story, i liked the whole Meg thing(that was Meg right?)

Lisa
DrTaylor chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Wow. That is some amazing Beaver history. I love it.
anon chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
What a beautiful story. When I saw NP, I thought of Cassidy exactly how you wrote him. One little tiny thing, Cassidy has blue eyes, not brown, but in the end who cares, it's a marvelous story.
Swishy Willow Wand chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I totally couldn't believe it when they did that with Cassidy. To me, it was like they pulled it out of their asses, but looking back, I think they dropped hints all along. But I really like this. And I like Dick so much more now. It's beautiful, I think. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Gorgeous, seriously. I loved your portrayal of Cassidy (I also liked him; Evil Beaver, while although rhymes pretty well (well, kinda) didn't sit well with me at all.) This was great, seriously, and I hope you'll write more.