Reviews for Experimental Touch
smilinghoney chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Just found your story and am sad to see it's been a while since the last update. I hope that you're still writing and will come back tot his wonderful story soon. I can't wait to see all the mischief Rogue will cause and see how Logan and Marie make their way to each other. Please update soon!
Serene Cullen chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I really like thus story it's interesting and different please update soon
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
hmm this rogue persona is going to be a neusence in the future. it is going to be a tough journey all round
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
interesting story. just a quick qustion though, if she retained the powers of erik and logan why didnt she use those to get away. logans power could deal with any drugs she was given and it is doubtfull they took precausions from the magnitism she could use to escape. so what happened there?
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
AwwW! This has made me cry so much! Update soon pleaSE!
serafimdream chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Omigod, poor Rogue!

I could especially envision her inner Logan trying to hold on to her as long as he could before everyone else overwhelmed him. :(

This is dark, true, but very good. Wolverine unleashed sounds good to me! I hope you keep going.
chbt4 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
Please update soon. Your story line is dark, but interesting. I look forward to seeing how Logan brings Marie back.
Arana'a chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
hey! OMG! i love it. please update soon.
sam chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Ugh, blah fic. It's taken you years to write a story going no where, with a weak storyline.
4 eyed rose chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
UPDATE!
mishigohiku chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
would you please update? because eventually you've got to have a scene in there somewhere.
hatori-zukoos2 chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
OMG KEEP GOING u have an awesome plot there!
velvetemr73 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
o

what happenss!

ur story is very enticing.

please continue!

TheOriginalKateMonster chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
O_o Need more! D

Awesome, Loving this fic loads )

Keep it up!
Stephanie M. A chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
i really like this so far

its very dark though