Reviews for Blessed
CooperGirlHH chapter 1 . 6/3
This is so lovely ... so so lovely *smiles and sighs*
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 3/8
This made my heart happy. :)
Fantabulous story, and I thank you for writing it.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I liked how you described Edmund's abilities through Oreius's observation of him.
kiragecko chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wonderful. The kings are a mixture of adult and child and Oreius is an adult without making the story unnecessarily dark. Just a wonderful little scene, fleshing out the Narnians in a lovely way.
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Blessed indeed.
This is beautiful. A good look at Oreius, and the Narnaians in general.
And that you gave the Rhinoceros a name...means a lot.
Nyla Evergale chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
It's fantastic
LostInWonderland72 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
FF isn't letting me sign my reviews properly for some reason, but it's MissShakespeare72. This is absolutely brilliant and shows perfectly the relationships between the boys and Oreius and their officers. It's beautiful and spectacularly well-written.
Ginshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
For some reason, some of the best oneshots I've read have been from Oreius' view. Coincidence?
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Well howdy. HarmonyLover recommended your stories to me so expect to see a lot of me - I'm one of those annoying serial reviewers. I've only just re-discovered Narnia twenty years after my introduction to it as a child and I'm told yours are wonderful additions to the canon universe I have just reacquainted myself with. For what I've seen thus far, that is true. Wonderfully written, delightfully innocent (the boys playing chase after learning how to wield deadly weapons) and certainly better than algebra.

Wings.
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love it! Especially all of your fics, they're all so wonderful, because its as if you know how they would do things in certain situations, and you've adapted it into something so wondrously understandable to people of the 2000's. But yeah, I loved!

Serena-loves-Angst
WhereTheShadowsDie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Perfection. Absolute perfection.

I had heard of your works before and have read them all, but I had never managed to quite gain the courage to review.

I think that, now that I've seen how receptive this community is, I have the courage. So I am going to review.

I loved this.

It was funny, entertaining, true to canon, and definitely better than algebra.

Please, never stop writing, for if you stop, the world will have lost an invaluable asset.

WereTheShadowsDie
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Love the interaction between Oreius and Peter and Edmund. And, the comment about shields and the boys' groans just gave me a plot bunny for why my MC will not use shields inspite of Oreius' training and how she won that particular argument. So thank you for the inspiration!
Xaipre chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ok, I have read all your Narnia stories, and just now going back to leave reviews. Yes, I am one of those terrible people...I hardly even manage to leave reviews for my friend's stories who I beta for, shame! Narnia was my first great Fantasy obsession (when I was 10) and your stories have made me fall in love with it all over again. The books were great for my ten year old self, though when I last reread them (I believe when I was seventeen) I was wanting something...more. The Last Battle is my favorite book, simply because it had more of that...more (I dunno if that makes any sense). But your stories have the more I wanted, and I am so glad I found them.

On this story in particular: a fantastic introduction to Oreius, and a lovely glimpse at the dawn of the Golden Age. It is really nice to see how love and respect are established.
beth-is-rainpaint chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
"And Oreius knew that he must never, never underestimate them, children though they may be."

I've read "Blessed" a few times, but this time that particular line stuck out to me. It shows so much of what I love about Narnia, as well as revealing a lot about Oreius's and Celer's characters. They takes the Pevensies seriously even though their new kings and queens are children. Instead of wondering why on earth Aslan sent them four children to reclaim and rule Narnia, Oreius and Celer trust Aslan absolutely and know that they have been blessed. I love that.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm now completely in love with your stories.