Reviews for Do Superheroes Exist?
Dratias chapter 12 . 1/23
This was freaking amazing to read man. Fantastic job on it. 10/10
Sonic155 chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Whelp, that was an awesome story. Although, I had bloody knuckles every time Danny was tortured and insulted by everyday people...the idiots...But still, awesome story!
mattchew chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
I know this was posted years ago but REALLY? Tortured imprisoned and experimented on and sudden he smiles and says let me go help everyone after thrashing from Vlad? Come on now.
Pheek chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
I really like this...it's ingenious though hard to get my mind into the cannon before RT, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. When Lancer yelled at Mrs. Manson about how Sam's an amazing person and such I busted a gut from picturing her reaction! And Danny's inner conflict's awesome and the fact that Vlad's the one that got him out of it stunned me. I really liked your take on Vlad's control over the Fright Knight, too-the show never brought that up and it still irritates me to this day! Any chance at a sequel? If not, awesome fic!
the bird of the chapel chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
This ending made me smile c8 as predictable as it was, I can really feel it happening
the bird of the chapel chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Your Danny is so written in-character haha. Not static, not forced. Dynamic and convincing! Written in a way where we can totally relate, agree, and sympathize. I feel it's almost tragic that this fanfic is done.
the bird of the chapel chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I approve of your story so much. It has a goal, a flow. It's logical, reasonable. It's suspenseful and isn't starched with so much drama. The best reveal fic I've read so far.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Great intro! Painful reading through the accent though. Doesn't seem to be necessary...
SerenSplash989 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Oh my gosh I loved this story! It was amazing!
DPcrazy75 chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
I know this story is done 5 years ago , but this won't stop me from saying ... THIS FANFIC IS FREAKING AWESOME! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
This is huge. This is a masterpeice, (oh lord the puns) You put so much time and energy into this story! I like the way you keep everyone in character. This stays true to Danny Phantom so much that it's scary. I'm saving this to read again!
MissUse chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
I loved this story. I just got back into Danny Phantom after YEARS of kinda losing interest, so this was great fodder for my newly-regenerated fan-girlyness.

P.S. Which one is the ghost that's more powerful than Danny who doesn't leave the ghost zone?
Rubellite Game chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
Amasing story. It's perfect in every way.
Laira Evans chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
good story but... honestly how does a random oc siren ghost beat him, even if she does get lucky? can't their at least be a giant swarm of marshmellow ghosts or something to round things out?
Lizzhugsturtles chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Very good story. Keeps me on the edge