Reviews for Goodbye Gibbs
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I loved this! Loved it! Just... ahhh! I HATE Gabby, but I LOVED this!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
SO SAD!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Love that Jenny drove her home.
Desert-Rose6 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Aw. Is there a welcome back Gibbs sequel?
Desert-Rose6 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Great start. Very interesting
GiggleSnortCharade chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Chapter two made me cry.

Chapter five made me want to punch Gibbs and scream "DON'T LEAVE FOR MEXICO, YOU BASTARD!"

It was cruel on a number of levels for him to leave Abby like that.

I would love to elaborate on how awesome this fic is, but it's almost 2 am and I'm afraid I'm far too tired to assemble the right words without epicly phailing, so I shall conclude this review with a simple: THIS FIC PWNS PLZTHX.
Sophies-Welt chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
Wow great story! So emotional :)
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
wow that made me cry. i know how abby feels because my best friend left years ago & now my new best friend may be leavin. sad but good fic
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Wow. What can I say?

I find this story amazing! I'm a Gibbs/Abby shipper, and this story, even though it's close to home (personally), I find it good. Not just good.. AMAZING!

In fact, Personally (I seem to like that word)... In fact, you should do, a sequel to this. Maybe something like, tough cases, problems with boyfriends (Hint the episode bloodbath), and other things that hurt Abby. Abby knows Gibbs gave her his number for things like that, but she doesn't want to bother him, or anyone else, so she goes back to cutting. Then her birthday comes up and Gibbs contacts her.. and finds out she's been cutting, so they talk. Well, he talks and she's forced to listen.

I really think you should do a sequel though. I'd LOVE it, and I'd spread it around!

I give you VERY HIGH marks for this story.

Thank you for making my sick leave from school enjoyable. :)

Always,

Ellie
RosaLev chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
you should write a sequel.
celticgabbyfan chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Wow, this is wonderful, I am trying not to cry! I think you captured the essence of both of the characters and also told a unique story, I loved it and it is realy touching. Thank you!
kalliekat chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
this is so incredibly powerful. i'm in tears just reading it. so bitter sweet!
jtbwriter chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
That was so heartbreaking-I can see Abby's coming apart-

and Gibbs being the only one to put her back together!

Gibbs has to come back sooner rather then later-maybe

Abby won't have to wait until her birthday!

Thanks for a great fic!
ishaana chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
I really like this story, I hope that you do a sequel to it. I want to see what happens next.
OhThoseEyes chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
Please say you're going to do a sequel! PLEASE! I just love your work.