Reviews for Paper Clips Are Useless and Should Burn in Hell
VictorianJulissa chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
And I just want to add that this is one of my favorites stories ever. I really love it!
VictorianJulissa chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
This is amazing! I like how it's not just in one format the whole way through, and I love the different POVs. The little references you put in were clever.

I love how Blink and Mush kept doing stupid, random things. They're so cute! And Spot... oh my gosh. What a mess Jack got into.

There's a good mix of drama and humor, so I was never bored. The different formats were so entertaining. I was laughing a lot of the way through.
Nyeerg chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
So I was just reading along, being entertained, when you mentioned the Year of Secret Assignments. That cued a squee that startled our dogs. It's an amazing, inspirational book.
Friz chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
I started reading this about an hour ago, planning on reading a chapter or two and going back to it later, but i sat and read the whole thing, it was AMAZINGLY awesome! It was so funny and just...awesome. I don't even know how to describe it, that's how awesome it was. It was so awesomely awesome that I can't even think of another awesome adjective to describe it. awesome.
ducks-go-quack-00 chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
I know this review is like WAY late. But...That was the funniest thing I've ever read, Sarah over reacting about Les, and when it was like I tripped on a blow up dolphin and hurt my hip. Also well done on the fan fic awards, it really is a great title.
donna79 chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
So he finally made a decision? Good for him. It's a good idea for him to go away for a little while to clear his head. Hopefully nothing bad will happen while he was away.
donna79 chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
This is good. I feel sorry for all of them. Especially Jack. He doesn't know what he wants. But at least he was smart enought to apologize. I would pay good money to see Mush do a strip tease. Yes I would.
donna79 chapter 8 . 1/12/2007
Oh no Jack's leaving? Uh uh, he can't do that! Blink and Mush tired to feed a cat to an ATM? That's just weird.
donna79 chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Stupid Spot. He's a jerk in this story. I'm glad Jack was able to get to Sarah in time. Poor David, he thinks it's his fault. Spot had it coming to him. I knew I had heard the last two lines somewhere. Which reminds me that I need to re-watch Batman Begins.
donna79 chapter 5 . 1/12/2007
Nothing's going right for Jack is it? Mabye if he were honest with himself things would get better.
donna79 chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
Poor Jack, now I feel sorry for him. David jumped in the pool on purpose. Good thing Jack was there to save him. Sarah better not open her big mouth. I never liked her.
donna79 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Spot's an ass. And Blink and Mush should have more conversations when they are high. Because that part was hella funny. Poor Davey, stupid Jack can't admit when he enjoys something. A'int that how it always happens?
donna79 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
This story is getting better and better. Poor Davey, it's not his fault he has bad taste in movies. I loved the parts where David is observing him. Jack 'bit' him? This is getting interesting.
donna79 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Oh my God this was hilarious! Seriously I'm still wiping tears from eyes because I was laughing so hard. I loved the part when Jack and David were fighting over the keyboard. Jack has an overactive imagination. This is a great start.
pennylayne chapter 9 . 9/16/2006
Wow.

This was really fantastic.

I read it because I saw the sequel and figured, "Hey, why not?" And I. Love. It.

You're fabulous.

I'm off to read the sequel! (the wonderful sequel of Oz?)

-Layne