Reviews for A Black Christmas
riverrat chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Brilliant story. Everyone was perfectly in character. It really could have happened that way. I love your style of writing.
Blueski chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Congratulations!

Your fanfic has been chosen to be put on a Tumblr blog called Blueski's Favorite Fanfictions. The URL is "blueskireadsonlinebooks". It should appear on the blog sometime this week. You should look for it!
Always,
Blueski
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is a really good story! Please write more!
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was great :) Sirius, Snape, Slughorn, Bellatrix, Lucius and Narcissa were characterised very well, and this story was quite humerous in some places :)
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was brilliant. You captured the dynamic of the Black family very well. Slughorn was hilarious.
PrincessDaydream77 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Brilliant! I'm going to do one of these as well, so keep an eye out if you're interested!
roslintower chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very well-written. You've shown the scheming and plotting of the purebloods very well, and I love how you did it all from Slughorn's point of view.
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Narcissa wasn't the only one trying not to laugh. :D

Severus sure does have one wicked sense of humor! I love it!

Great job on this, it was a fun story to read. Lucius' mum cracked me up. She's a funny drunk. XD
verity candor chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Totally utterly brilliant - you manage to dissect the complicated relationships fantastically and do it with such witty dry humor, too! I'm loving this one all over the place.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Overall, I liked it a lot. It was a very well-done intricate tapestry of Slytherin Pureblood relationships. I would have liked a bit more Regulus in the story, considering you even misspelled his name. Regulus was Seeker, not Narcissa although when you wrote this in 06 couldn't have known that. Your Snape is adorable and I love your Slughorn.
schwans chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was a good humorous read. I enjoyed this.
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I heard this story read on Spellcast, an old 2006 episode, and I absolutely fell in love with it. The wizarding elite at its best is so skilfully portrayed in your story that I fear it's becoming one of my utmost favourites.

The boys (or should I say men?) were amazing; the dry humour you had going throughout the piece was spot-on.

“It’s apparently not safe for a Ministry-employed, qualified, overaged wizard to travel on his own.”

Ah, parents!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Good story! Very entertaining!
openwindow chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
fantastically written! loved the social interactions. :)
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ahaha. Love it. Something this good deserves more reviews. It's hilarious, interesting, dramatic, canon and just generally fun to read. Awesome work.