Reviews for The Great Debate
saphira07 chapter 1 . 2/24
XD You are such a fucking amazing person I wish I could meet you
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hahahhaaaaaaa...LOLLLL. I love this fic, and I love our fandom. We're frickin nuts, but we make crazy awesome. Loved the clamp references btw. Seishirou and Subaruuu. You woke up the fangirl in me. Hehe, keep writing! Orochimaru and Kabuto were hilarious.
Codaline chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
one word: AWESOME!
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Laughing my butt off at the moment. This is priceless... Glad I found this little Gem.

I started with Sasuke seme but over time Naruto Seme has popped up in my reading only under specific circumstances. I will have to agree with Sakura if we are taking canon, Sasuke is a seme. Sai needs to stop reading books on people, I think it's screwing up his perception on the couple Haha
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
hehe
Hyacynthianna chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Nice.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Lol, I agree, the Naruto fandom is too fixated on pairings. Sasunaru/Narusasu is all the same to me :)
irene namikaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
hilarious
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I don't know what an Uke or a semme is so i think I missed the point. It would be an improvent if you defined the words.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Haha Sakura and Sai arguing about who's the seme. kukuku... so much possibilities...
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
XD these roles are INTERCHANGABLE!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
About time someone addressed this. ;P Seme! Uke! Seme! Uke! Seme! Uke! ... It reminds of Erika when she goes off on her Otome Road fantasies. Except instead of Shizuo and Izaya, it's Sasuke and Naruto.
Hysteri chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
fufufufufu

I thought this was hilarious. :( I wish this would have really happened T_T And recent manga chapters have me thinking i'll lose the bet I made with my friend...

She's convinced it's gonna end with Naru and Sakura (i'dprobablykillsomething)

But since i'm okay with sasunaru probably not happening...im kinda just hoping for a nice team 7 reunion, and allowing the fandoms to spin off their own 'endings'

but i have a feeling that probably wont happen either...T_T

IMSORRYFORRAMBLING

ILOVEDTHIS
Sear chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is hilarious.

Sad thing is that variations of this 'great debate' is applicable to pretty much every yaoi/slash pairing out there... :D