Reviews for The Great Debate
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 5/5
god... I was laughing so hard :D
YUNHOHOLIC chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Hahaha definitely iam in sai's team
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This whole story is ridiculous...in the best way possible.
Sai, of all people, getting emotional when arguing something like this?
Love how Orochimaru's just like, 'damn, knew this would happen' and doesn't even seem to care that the person with the body he wants to possess just totally abandoned him.
saphira07 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
XD You are such a fucking amazing person I wish I could meet you
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hahahhaaaaaaa...LOLLLL. I love this fic, and I love our fandom. We're frickin nuts, but we make crazy awesome. Loved the clamp references btw. Seishirou and Subaruuu. You woke up the fangirl in me. Hehe, keep writing! Orochimaru and Kabuto were hilarious.
Codaline chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
one word: AWESOME!
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Laughing my butt off at the moment. This is priceless... Glad I found this little Gem.

I started with Sasuke seme but over time Naruto Seme has popped up in my reading only under specific circumstances. I will have to agree with Sakura if we are taking canon, Sasuke is a seme. Sai needs to stop reading books on people, I think it's screwing up his perception on the couple Haha
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
hehe
Hyacynthianna chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Nice.
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Lol, I agree, the Naruto fandom is too fixated on pairings. Sasunaru/Narusasu is all the same to me :)
irene namikaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
hilarious
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I don't know what an Uke or a semme is so i think I missed the point. It would be an improvent if you defined the words.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Haha Sakura and Sai arguing about who's the seme. kukuku... so much possibilities...
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
XD these roles are INTERCHANGABLE!