Reviews for The Great Debate
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Lol, I agree, the Naruto fandom is too fixated on pairings. Sasunaru/Narusasu is all the same to me :)
irene namikaze chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
hilarious
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I don't know what an Uke or a semme is so i think I missed the point. It would be an improvent if you defined the words.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Haha Sakura and Sai arguing about who's the seme. kukuku... so much possibilities...
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
XD these roles are INTERCHANGABLE!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
About time someone addressed this. ;P Seme! Uke! Seme! Uke! Seme! Uke! ... It reminds of Erika when she goes off on her Otome Road fantasies. Except instead of Shizuo and Izaya, it's Sasuke and Naruto.
nottomorrowsatan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
fufufufufu~

I thought this was hilarious. :( I wish this would have really happened T_T And recent manga chapters have me thinking i'll lose the bet I made with my friend...

She's convinced it's gonna end with Naru and Sakura (i'dprobablykillsomething)

But since i'm okay with sasunaru probably not happening...im kinda just hoping for a nice team 7 reunion, and allowing the fandoms to spin off their own 'endings'

but i have a feeling that probably wont happen either...T_T

IMSORRYFORRAMBLING

ILOVEDTHIS
Sear chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is hilarious.

Sad thing is that variations of this 'great debate' is applicable to pretty much every yaoi/slash pairing out there... :D
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
AHAHAHAHA THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY! i love this! makes me laugh so hard i almost fell off my chair! :))
Syl2Sy chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is just hilarious !

Thank you !
hellohworld chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Glorious, glorious crack.

It really does well to somewhat satirise the futility of our fandom's endless NaruSasu/SasuNaru wars (and to extent, other fandoms' ship to ship combat as well).

The reference to CLAMP is just awesome.

I love this. Thank you for bringing it our there!
BrokenFacades chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
THIS IS HILARIOUS! Oh gosh haha I can't breath! XD

I seriously love you for this!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
you made me smile, big time! :D
diamondkat12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Truly the great debate. I didn't use to mind that much who was seme when I first started reading the pairing, even though my leaning was towards SasuNaru but after reading one of the most horribly written NaruSasu fanfics of all time, I can't stand them. There was actually a NaruSasu writer who wrote a list of why Naruto is seme and Sasuke is uke. The thing I didn't like about the list was that all the points had counters and some of the arguments she used for Naruto being seme are arguments het writers use for why he is straight and even that was not completely valid.
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Damn uu!

I justgot yelled at for laughign to loudly.

Loooool! it was fuuuunnnnny!
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »