Reviews for Ever felt lost?
Ariel Hayes chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow. I really love this thing. It describes his inner guilt. Imagine how it must have felt after pressing a simple button and killing hundreds when the plate of sector seven fell.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Excellent work. A bit depressing, but moving and well-written.
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
that was great. conveyed lots of feeling. i like it!
kingleby chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
whoa, cool _ and very deep. love it.
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Have you ever felt like some Reno fics feel like Sin City? Well, this one makes me feel that. In a good way. It's interesting how some Reno fics are light-hearted and others are dark.

Anyway, I really love your imagery in here, and it set the tone very well. You capture his dangerousness nicely too. I like how the guy Reno kills was drinking whisky, and then how Reno takes a swig of some whisky later when he returns home. And I've never seen Reno's hair compared to blood, so I found that interesting. Anyway, it's a neat little fic. Gritty and a bit sad, but it's very well done.
loveme731 has returned chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Reno can fight. Enough said. Try to put claimership thingys at the beginning. The story was awsome and very detailed. Nothing else I can say except for that. Reno is probably one of my favorite characters, after Cloudie, Zack, and Vincent. I'm sure the bookmark was awsome. Keep up the good work!