Reviews for A Weekend With the Family
Luv it make more, rogan
Gracie chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Luv it
loag chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it I loved it
Masked Revolt chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Perfect! Loved it!
LifesDarkFire chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
What a perfect ending! The playful banter between Marie and Logan was adorable, and I love the way you portrayed both of their emotions - it was incredibly true to character. I also liked that Marie solved some of her issues with her parents too, it's a step. This is going to go straight into my favorites! I'll be searching for more of your stories! Please keep writing!
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I am completely in love with this story! Marie and Logan are so in character it's amazing, and I really like the banter you have between the two of them. Ah, family tension a very good setting for this type of story! Can't wait to read chapter two!
HellgirlAngel chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
ya know that the air matress would pop or something under Logans adamantium skeleton, right?
Cathar chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
It was kind of random, but sweet.
Commen Sense chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
this was a really good story! please continue it! D loved it!
RogueNya chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Good job on the story.
happychica chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I LOVE IT!
LuckySparrow chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Too cute for words, glad I read this one.
Your Kidney chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
i like this! it rocks! (and it's the only het pairing i really enjoy) :-)

i hope you update!

InsaneBlackHeart
CarebearKara chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
This is great so far.
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
I love your story so damn much! T_T