Reviews for Christmas with the Kikumarus
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
I totally loved this fic it's so funny and cute :)

thanks for this wonderful fic :D

huggies and kisses
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
haha! Great story!
FlitterFlutterFly chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
I really loved this story. It would be really cool, though, if you could write a story of how they got together in the first place. Anyways, very nice! Keep up the good work I suppose!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
i love this! it's so.. good! oh gosh, and when oishi asked eiji to marry him, i smiled so wide my face nearly split in half! you're a great writer! ;) keep it up! Golden pair forever!
speadee chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Good story! I happen to finish reading it... and am now reviewing... while listening to songs by the Golden Pair.

I'm glad there was no smut, because I don't like that stuff. Smut spoils the story. Well, I'm old fashioned and have high morals, but I have nothing against gay relationships. I don't think I could handle the regulars' families being homophobic. Unfortunately, there are parents who start rejecting their kids just because they are different (not just gay, but even other differences). That is not right: as long as it's harmless, it's all right.

Some of the emotional parts almost drove me to tears, but I'm glad the story was filled with joy, especially a happy ending. I like the family interaction, which we don't see in the series. The kids were cute, and the siblings were similar to how I imagined. I also like the regulars together.

I don't find Fuji OOC. He does owe an explanation how he found out.

I know what you mean about reading and reviews. There are people who don't leave reviews because they have nothing to say. That's fine. At times, after reading a story, I also don't have anything to say, but I still think of something to say and leave a review just to let the writer know that I read the story and liked it.
Sheik's Lonely chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
I enjoy this story a lot. I kept meaning to review earlier...

Anyway, I like how you ended it, too bad there won't be a sequel. Can I write a sequel/companion fic? Please? I don't think I'd make Oishi's family homophobic. I think that it'd just be that they'd be in denial for a little bit. Or a lotta bit. I mean, I know some families would actually not accept the fact that someone is homosexual, but this is Oishi's family. I like to think that they'd eventually accept it.
Feyla chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
Well you finished this quite a while ago but I just wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Eiji's family was so funny, and this last chapter was by far my favorite. I *loved* “THREE YEARS! ARE YOU BLIND MAMUSHI!” That was the best line.

And on another note, I just started reading Learning to Fall and it's been amazing so far. It's so heavy though that I have to take breaks from reading it (besides the fact that it's long) and read something with a more fluff.

Great fic and great writing. I'll have to go check out your other stuff now and see what else looks interesting!
Just Jill chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
What a fun story.

The family - oh, I didn't try to keep them straight, it was kind of a moot point. But they are WONDERFUL! Excellently written.

I really enjoyed this. Great job!

Just Jill
Night Cross chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
Aw. this fic was so sweet! M...too bad ur not making a sequel but this was a good way to end it and yea, i agree wit ur last paragraph.
Dentelle-noir chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Had to drop a line-I read the first ch on LJ and someone in the comments mentionad the whole thing was on you had me so hooked that I went straight over here and read the whole thing!

it's really great!

as for the epilouge I like how you have it, but I think the flashback may have been a great choice. But I don't think Fuji was too OOC.

this fic went straight onto my Fav list and a copy into my own fav archives.
Cherry-San chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Again, I still love this.

Fuji is fun. I mean, he -has- to get all that info from someone. You thought of a good and reasonable why that Fuji knows everything. He is slightly OOC but that can be easily overlooked.

Anywho, this story has defiantely caught my attention from the first few chapters and kept it until the end. I'll definately be keeping an eye on your writing in the futures.

rai'zenekochan chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Wow, still a nice epilogue..._,never thought that Shiro know Fuji. And Fuji, I like how you put Fuji in this story _

Hm, anyway it's up to you, want to make the sequel or not-even though-maybe I''ll be so happy if you can make a sequel for this, whatever the story will be XD (just my opinion, you're the author). Still I like how you make this story, you great na. Oh,yeah tell me if you make another fan fiction, it's my pleasure to read your story LoLz...

Congratulation, to finished this story...(hopes Ooishi & Eiji will live happily ever after too)...waiting for another story of you...

Miss Sammi Potter chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
loved it.
James Hiwatari chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
You know...

You would do a sequel. Perhaps not focusing on Oishi's family reaction - maybe just an introduction - but in their life after the wedding, or write about the "cerimony". It would be fun, the Seigaku regulars and Kikumaru family togheter having a huge party...

Just a suggestion.

Congratulations for the story, I think I already said what I think about it... My oppinion hasn't change.

James Hiwatari
Yami Jay chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
I love Fuji's reaction. Really, No one would expect that from the tensai.

Really good story.