Reviews for The KittySue?
I am me MYSELF FOREVER chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I love your story it's great! I see nothing bad with your story, so please cuntinue your great work!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
thank-u! i was wondering when they were gonna' start 'listening' to her. Awesome story so far,hope you update soon! please have at least SOME randomness in future chapters, PWEZ?
charmunclefleeblix-san chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
please update soon
ROGMethos chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
So Kawaii! I love this story, I believe you have the most original one that I have read yet. You gotta make more. I need to know how the meeting with Koenma goes, funny I bet. hope to be able to read more real soon:)
SoFudginBored chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
Poor Tora! I'm So glad you finally updated! I've missed you. I would be sad too. After the excitement of being with the awesome gang subsided.
Svecounia chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
THANK YOU! Oh my insanity, you have no idea how long I've waited for this to be updated! I love this! XD
Kokuryuha chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
rofl omg this story is halarious please update soon im lovin it hahahahaha
lil'rockgirl chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
cool! it very filine! oops:P my catside is taking over:P lool...just kidding...:) meow! or not... hehe..ok..nice job..update soon!:)
Rachel chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Hey i love it do you mind if you made another one? Please? Thanks

Reader Rachel
Kaidra chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
i really cant imagine Hiei taking care of a kitten...but it is kinda funny!

My cats act just like Tora actually...damn cats...lolz...
Kaidra chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This is so funny!...tuna salad...That had me laughing for a good 5 minutes with no breathing...damn you silent laughter!

anywho...really funny!

dd
Siacatmesecat chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
This is disturbing, yet amusing. You should write more of it...
This user has MOVED chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
It's too cute! Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon! Ja ne!
Mamararinana chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This story is just so CUTE! Poor kitty, though... she didn't deserve to go through something like THAT.

So, Kurama has a new kitty? Is he going to take it in the shower with him? Or is it going to be Hiei? *giggles*

Anyway, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Karisusa chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
ah shit is right. i jus can't wait ta c how she gets outta this jam. so much funnyness that it is. i just can't wait. its so exciting. so much hiei-samaness 2. he is just so hott. i'm gonna love this series. it really caught my attention the title after all who ever heard of a kittysue. it peakes meh interest. so much goodness. *dreamy sigh* ja ne