Reviews for Code Lyoko E69: Franz The God
Great.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
well GO AELITA!lol
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
As of February 5th, I'm this far; sorry I don't always have time to read. You're adding some body to this story bit by bit. Ulrich finally understands what Yumi wants from him, S.S. gets that awesome Power Pole and is starting to work her way into the group (I have a feeling you had plans for her and she's not just some random addition.) Yumi has to get her nerve back after those incessant near-death experiences, and everyone's motives are getting a lot clearer.

Okay, so Jeremie thought Sanne was negotiating with him and would change her ways if she got materialized as a human. Yeah, she was lying and Jeremie fell for it. Franz wanted his family to live in his utopia where he controls everything and there's no aging, and he brought Aelita with him. That's understandable, but he's being pretty forceful about it. I don't get why he'd sacrifice his own wife of all people to be the operating system, and why Sanne wants to kill Aelita's friends and take over the world. Basically, you portrayed Franz and Sanne as complete nutcases, which is something I'm really not used to. To be honest, I like the drama, but I wish they were both just confused good guys and would apologize for everthing and help fix it. Is it still too late for Franz? And Jeremie: is he gonna make any more dumb mistakes when it comes to Aelita? Those were the parts I didn't like.

When it comes to monster design, battle scenes, traps and attacks, you're cleverer than Xana, or at least his writing department. And Lyoko battles are always hard to come up with. Sweet move by S.S. on that Megatank, for instance. Your attacks are always so perfect, not like some boring single possession which can easily be fixed without an RTTP. Framing them for murder seems so easy while still so cruel: let the humans do the work for you! And putting the button 300 meters down a hole? Yeah, it looked like someone was gonna have to jump down to get it.

One thing I'm missing is the secondary characters. I know, I'm not far in yet, I just hope everyone has their moments, so I can check up on them all. Can't wait to read more!
Starky chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Uh oh, a new enemy arises from an ally... ANother twist I didn't see coming! These stories are so good, I have to read the next one!