Reviews for Exodus
Tourmaline Moon chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
_ perfect. you should continue it.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Ooh, I love this! It's angsty, but not in a way that makes me want to go complain about how awful the world is (although I can dig those sometimes :D).

Robin's reaction to having feelings for Raven was awesome. I always laugh when the author makes him take it out on furniture. XD

You did Star so well! No bitchy jealousy, no screaming or fits of rage. Just sadness, and probably (am I guessing too much?), Starfire wanting her friends to be happy.

I really lik this. Cute and sweet, with awesome reactions from all five of the characters.
Seraephina chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Squee! This is fabulous. You captured their personalities and emotions perfectly. I love the way everyone interacted with each other.

On a side note...do you read any Holly Black? Tithe, Valiant and Ironside? Your writing style seems to have been influenced a little by her. It's cool.
Boo Radley 5000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow. I loved it. I was off reading the first chapter of Honey Honey and figured that it was a sequel so I came here to check it out. Fantastically done. Funny but serious at the same time.

-RobRae
DarkGirlRavenGrayson chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
oh...ahahah i didn't see this before the other story lol anyway that was really well written and i loved it please continue with ur other one soon!

dARKgIRLrAVENgRAYSON14
RaeVin chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You're a really great writer. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your story today. I loved this one, too.
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Squee! This is such a good fic! Nice bit of angst, nice bit of sap.

Lovin' you

Jaffa

xo
SignSeeker chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
YES! Perfect! I mean, okay, I feel sorry for Starfire, but I love that Robin freaked out about his feelings for Raven, and the way he reacted to her in his room. I also love the conversation at the end...Raven WOULD be rational about it.
No Longer In Use9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was absolutely brilliant.

I wish I had the talent to write such beautiful oneshots.

Haunting Whispers
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Cool! I can dig it! :D
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
very nicely done. two thumbs up! :)
Sancta chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I loved this. Are you considering a sequel?
whitewolf33 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Really sweet oneshot. _ It was dark and everything, but still had the overall romantic feel to it. Great job on this one! _ Keep it up! :D
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
YaY! the Rob/Rae-ness

And Starfire was sad... heeheehee (I HATE her)

MutilatedBliss
signoRINA chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
geez, rocky needs to back off... its called fanfiction and this story was an awesome one indeed. and i aint sayin that just cuz im a rob/rae fan. ive read some rob/star fics and they were great, even though i dont like the coupling. so kudos susie bones for an outstanding oneshot! keep up the great work!

-signoRINA