Reviews for Tsunamis
Jen chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was awesome but I wonder if we might see a sequel you know see the impact of House being Chase's father.
kamadi chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Love it...but I think..no I KNOW.. I want more. How does House react and..and...so please write a sequel.
The Penumbra chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I loved this, the start, the buildup, and the sudden WHAM, as it hits you. Onto to my favourites list it goes...

Candleblaise chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Please write a sequal! Loved the story, very origional plot. The characters are dead-on.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I liked the idea, but I felt it ended without any conclusion. How does House react? Does he tell Chase?
Poivre Blanc chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is a really good one shot. I think either expanding this or making a sequal would be a good read *hint hint* )
Althea17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Haha, this was crazy. I had to reread these two paragraphs explained EVERYTHING. The only thing that bothered me was that Wilson assumed too QUICKLY that House was the father. At least, I didn't find any defining point that House and Chase are related. Other than that, I enjoyed this twist of a fanfic hehe. A sequel or second chapter would do wonders! but this is suffice.

[PS] I just want to point out that iluvglorfindel made a mistake in her review. She said that Wilson made an error in coming to the conclusion that Rowan was not the biological father, but I guess she missed the part where it said that Rowan Chase was (FF), and since Robert is (aa), Rowan is definitely not the father. So basically, you had it right. Just had to let you know that hehe. [if you don't get it, ignore. I'm just rambling about how ticked off I was at her review]
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
more, now, please! This would be so unbelieveably interesting if you get to the part where they have to let all revelations fly. oh please don't let this be a oneshot and update soon, please!
Domestic Hairbrush chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Sequel soon please!

You have the odd talent for keeping me guessing through the entire fic. I like that (in moderation). Therefore, I demand a sequel! No plot this interesting should go unexplored!

In the meantime, I'll be hopping along in HouseCat's ficroom. Have fun writing!

Domestic Hairbrush
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
But-but you just can't leave it like that! There's a sequel coming, right? Right?
Roga chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
No! You can't end it there!

You know, if this were badly written I couldn't care less what happened, but it is so well written, and has such great potential...

"...accordance to his new policy to refuse to get involved with incredibly screwed up families."

Loved this line. Once I got where you were going with this story I recoiled just a bit, but the way you wrote it played out wonderfully. Great Wilson voice. Hope you write more House :-)
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow.

Very apt title. I sat here reading, seeing it coming, seeing where you were going, and still quite unprepared for that ending. Wow! Good job.
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Love the concept and the execution and I must demand more. However, there's a small error that I hope you don't mind me pointing out.

You wrote: a man with Free earlobes (FF) cannot have a son with attached earlobes (aa) even if his partner has attached lobes (aa), because FF dominates aa every time, no matter what, and it's the thing that his mind was trying to tell him, when he saw Dr. Rowan Chase (FF) and then Dr. Robert Chase (aa), and that is that Dr. Rowan Chase's son is not Dr. Robert Chase, and Dr. Robert Chase's father is certainly not Dr. Rowan Chase.

This is kinda untrue. As long as both parents carry the recessive gene, the kid can have the recessive gene.

So if Rowan was Fa and the mother was aa, there's a 50% chance the kid will be Fa and a 50% chance the kid will be aa. If the mother was also Fa, 50% would be Fa, 25% would be FF, and 25% would be aa. In both cases, aa's could happen so the recessive gene could appear.

Though I suppose that, since Wilson is being weirdly obsessive, he may have actually missed that small fact and for all I know that could have been intentional on your part but alas, I cannot read minds, so I thought I'd point it out anyway.

Otherwise, so fab and I'd love to see more.
Jennie chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh, interesting. I'd really love if you could write a sequel or something- how did Chase's mom hook up with House and what does House do with the knowledge. I liked the way Wilson figured it all out. Nice job.
blasphamy6669 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Please say you are doing a sequeal to this. You can't just leave there I need to know more, please. There is so much possibility here, you have the personalities down and the plot is very original, and you havr a very interesying writing style. ;)