Reviews for Always A Princess
lauren chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
i loved this story and the rest in the series
muppetmadness chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
I love Cassie. She's great. You had so many twists, it was hard to keep up with them all. Loved it. Derek and Cassie? That's what I thought anyway. Cute. I loved the way Ginny ended up falling in love and having kids with him. And him being blind and not knowing. And how the hell no where guessed I do not know. Just one thing, if Harry was awake could he have heard them, or was he too 'busy'. Anyway, I loved it all. Great trilogy.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
A great story I really like it a lot:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
shadieladie chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
I really like your stories and would love if you expanded on them...
MorganisM-Lve chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
yaya a sequal
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
What a wonderful ending to an amazing story! I loved the ending! You should so be an author! You could give J.K. a run for her money!
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
yeah wonder wut is going on!
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
Its too bad that Cassie Starr and Julie don't get along. I would die if I was in a fight with Arianna! I suppose that its different for all twins, but most would rather die then be separated from there twin! Please keep up with your amazing story! Who was it that took Cassie to her dorm? Tell me, please?
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh! I like! And I want more right now! Write more soon!
injustice-scamper chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
nice story plz update
PhoenixFeatherQueens chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
I love it. I would hate to be seperated from my twin. I would be so lost. Lucky for me, she feels the same way! Keep posting I love your stories!