Reviews for Imaginary
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 4/2
That was amazing
HeadGirl07 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow... creepy stuff. But I'm glad it wasn't slash or anything else. :) I saw your notes on that other story saying it was a one-shot so I took it off the story alert. :( Not that you really needed to know that... Anyway, I don't read too many angst stories and this was a surprising one. Keep writing!
etherian chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very curious. There is an constant tone of despair here that even though Snape sees it, he's trying not to. He makes me want to huddle behind his voluminous robes. Harry is scary.
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I've never heard of the Morrigan before or any of the other titles, maybe you could enlighten me?:) A great story though so keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Have a nice summer and bye for now:)
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wow this was very good! are you going to continue it?
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Nice and creepy - I've added it to my recommended links pages.

Btw Morgan is usually a boy's name in Britain - but I do know a woman who calls herself Morgan because it's her family surname, so you can get away with it.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Excellent idea.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This is just a wee bit interesting and I should like to read another chapter or two.
snowlight144 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
intriguing
ILoveFlitwick chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow! THat is awesome if you need help let me know!
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow, very intriguing. You've given me food for thought of one of my stories where Harry joins Volde to prevent the death of his friends, to prevent the stalemate as it were. As Joshua said, 'the only winning move is not to play'

It said one shot, but I wouldn't be averse to reading more of this plotline. Please continue if the muse strikes you.
rayne114 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006