Reviews for Blood Price
Mini Kunoichi chapter 12 . 4/23/2009
Just to let you know, I'm addicted to this story. Please finish it!
ZeroHope2Survive chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
Interesting story! It's definitely one of the better ones I've come across, and compared to the worse ones, there is a huge contrast. Therefore, I would definitely like to see it continue. Anyway, it's not polite to judge a story before its end (though if I were to do so, I'd still say yours is good). There are a few typos here and there, at least one in every chapter, I believe. You might want to fix them. :)
fortes fortuna iuvat chapter 12 . 10/4/2008
i love this (:
Nayami-Chan chapter 12 . 9/9/2008
I would seriously absolutely love for you to continue this story i adore it, its so awsome and i love it; if its not too much trouble on you part i would love for you to continue it - , its sad that it may be discontinued :[ again thanx so much i love it :D i cant wait to read more when you post more :] hopefully you do post more...
Joushou-Sensei chapter 12 . 7/29/2008
This story is AWESOME! please continue it!
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
Oh boy! An update!

. . .if you discontinue this, I'll be forced to hurt you. *growls menacingly*

This is too good of a story to let go, dang it.

. . .why do I get kicked in the face? *rolls around in agony*

I mean it, don't stop writing this story!

Love love!

PwnKage chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Oh! Dark! Me likey.
Breaking the Remix chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
I love this story.

It has its angsty moments,

But it has its funny ones too.

Hatsue Cybanne chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Your story is awesome I love dark stories, just like your other story, Touch, its awesome :) I can't wait for the next update
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
You're not the only one left slightly unhappy with the ending of DH. What was the point, other than to tell us that Harry and Ginny got married and Ron and Hermione ended up together? Wasn't that a given?

I'd forgotten where this story was going. Excellent chapter, I must say.

Glad you got back from Japan in one piece. I was worried when I heard about the typhoon and the earthquake.

Later gator!

daringdemon81 chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
I'm so happy! I just found your story yesterday and i was in tears when it was over since you haven't updated for a bit, i was going to wait 5 months until i gave up, but you updated the next day! I'd scream i love you...but i'm a i'll just hug you and bow down *hug* *worships ground you walk on*
Pyra Jaganishi chapter 10 . 7/6/2007
...why haven't you updated yet? This is one of the best stories I've read on here and you haven't updated in over two months! That's just EVIL! *kneels with hands clasped* Please, PLEASE, update! I'm begging you! Show a little mercy! I hate waiting! Please? *puppy dog pouts* I'll give you a cookie if you do!
Savvy0X chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
This is amazing! Very nicely written, and dark, but dark is nice everyonce in awhile. I like the voice too, only because when other authors try to do that they make it extremely retarded. I'm sure you know what I mean, and if you don't well quizilla has a shitload of them. I'm so proud of myself. I figured out that Snape was her father around chapter four. You left some pretty good hints, like the hook nose also the fact that their initials are both SS. Of course there are more, but we'll just stick with those. I love it so far and I'm glad this is not abandoned. I highly anticipate the next one!
Superkoala89 chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
I rather enjoyed the fight scene... it gave me some ideas of what to do at Crystal's house. *snicker* I'm happy that you're updating more than just Touch and the one-shot fic. ((I need Ghost Hunt 7)) Love!
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
Hm. Was I one of those reviews? I don't remember if I left a review for the last chapter. Hm.

I had almost forgotten what happened with this fic. I was happy to get an update again. Yay for Samara standing up to Malfoy and making him eat dirt!

Update again soon!