Reviews for The Wedding Crasher
bunn2007 chapter 8 . 6/23/2006
OKay, I get it, but it still seems very off of them...I like that Cole has his doubts, but i think that some where in this Phoebe needs to have some doubts too. I mean was that coop thing just a momentary fling or what? She has to have some reverances(sp?) for how she treated him. Coop isn't a character that you can write off this easily. And I'm totally with resurecting Cole. I like the idea. I think this adds a whole 'nother realm of conficting possibilities and i'd like to see what you can do with them. Just maybe explore their feelings a bit more when you do, please.
Dutchygirl chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Aw... this was a sweet little chapter. I love Cole being the one with doubts and Phoebe being the one who has all the confidence of the world in their 't wait to read what u have in store for us when Cole does get ressurected.
Prizzi chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
I love it! It's intriguing still! Where Cole first came in was funny! Man I'm gonna have fun reading this story! I absolute love it!
Always Mazzy chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
cant wait for the next chapter

please update soon

aww bless phoebe and cole
Prizzi chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
i love it even more!
Prizzi chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow! wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! That is totally awesome! Wow! I love it! Love, love, love it! You truly caught the voice of the show! Not many people can do that! Wow! I love it! And it's only the first chapter! I love it! You made my day! wow!
SonicH2O chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
I like it alot. i hope paige can learn to trust cole though. Interesting , i like coles tenativness about rekindling a romance with phoebe...it's better then him being insane about getting her back thats for sure. Keep going!
Princess Pinky chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
Aw, I loved how sweet the conversation between Cole and Phoebe were. How sweet! You have both of their personalities pegged. And the conversation between Paige and Piper was adorable. I love their interaction. And Paige's comment about Piper's gross food was SO Paige! Great job! Update soon!
d chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
amazing!
Princess Pinky chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
Twenty minutes? LOL Oh wow. And Paige grumbling about it. So "Charmed". I'm glad Piper finally pulled her out of their, and let our lovely couple have some time to themselves. (And the way you had Piper tell Leo she was pregnant, was beautiful. I was smiling from ear to ear.)

But the Phoebe/Cole-ness was just...wow. It was so perfect how she moved to him and embraced him, and visa versa. They are truly made for each other. Phoebe's apology was so well placed, as was Cole's. *tears* And I know Pheebs will find a way to bring him back, WITH his demonic powers. (He never should've had them stripped. They were a critical part of him.)

Update soon!

P.S. I forgot to mention. I believe you had a line about Phoebe's marriages being like Grams'. I really liked that one. (I had a similar one in my re-write of the finale. But it was said by Prue.) lol Great, amazing job. ;)
Princess Pinky chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
Piper's pregnant? I NEVER saw that one coming! But I love the idea of two Halliwells being pregnant at the same time. Especially Piper and Paige (my two favorite sisters). Aw, little Melinda Prudence (or Prudence Melinda) is on her way. *grin* And poor Leo. He doesn't even suspect.

The spell to summon Cole was wonderful. It tickled me so that I re-read it. ;) And the quips from him were brilliant. You captured his sarcastic, argumentative (sp?) personality perfectly. I loved that he didn't even appear in the circle. *snicker* And Piper, scolding both of them. Priceless. It was true "Charmed". You write Cole wonderfully.

And ah ha! I KNEW that was going to happen! Yes, finally! But what a cliffhanger...
Princess Pinky chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
I'm glad you included Paige's pregnancy with the twins in here. Great idea. It fits perfectly. And maybe Piper was partially right with saying that Paige never knew him "when he joined the family," but then again, Prue was, and Prue never liked him either. I think Paige just takes after her big sister a lot. That, and the fact that Paige's angel half and Cole's demon half collide, making things even worse.

And wow. I LOVED the scene with Coop and Phoebe. It was so heart felt, and you really gave Coop a sensitive side, instead of the quirky one we always saw on the show. It was great. And *sob* the ending. Wow. I feel so, so bad for Coop. But at least Phoebe finally sees the reality of things with Cole.
Princess Pinky chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
I loved how the sisters, actually just Phoebe and Paige, fought over Cole. I always loved the tension between Cole and Paige. (And Cole and Prue. It made me wonder how things would've been, had Prue ever returned while Cole and Phoebe were still together. I can just see her and Paige gaining up to shoot him down.)

And Piper! Grr. I can't believe she just sat there silent the entire time! I was sort of yelling at my cell phone, for her to speak up and say, "Hey! Cole still loves you and he watches you from limbo!" But no. Of course she had to wait until Phoebe left to find the non-love of her life, to blurt that out. *rolls eyes*

Great job!
Princess Pinky chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Not only did you do a brilliant job with Coop finding the box, which I absolutely love the idea of, but you also used an amazing country song. Nobody ever uses country songs in fanfics, it seems (except me, the classic country loving girl). So HUGE kudos to you! I loved this. But I'm feeling terrible for Coop. I hope he finds someone as well.
Princess Pinky chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Ooh. You've actually made me feel really bad for Coop. *sniffle* But this is for the best. Phoebe and Cole were meant to be together. (I'll never forget the "C" apple peel in "All Halliwell's Eve".) And kudos on writing Victor. You had in down perfectly!

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I can't wait for Cole to appear for real!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »