Reviews for I Never Thought I Would Be A Hero
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 4/28
katyaelizabeth chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
This is one of only two fanfictions that have managed to make me cry, Draco's speech was absolutely perfect. Thank you.
naturewitch22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Really Cool Fanfic!
roni2010 chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
a touching piece of great ff! i read this story on hpff ages ago.. love reading d/g fic.. love draco's speech at the memorial service! great battle scene..
Kelsiee chapter 14 . 3/16/2010
This Story Had A Good Story Line To It,

And Was Abotu My Favourite Pairing,

But Did You Realise That You Had Kinglsey Die Earlier,

And Now You Have Him In The Story Again ?

Other Than That This Is Really God :)
krisV chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
i love this story its one of the best ive ever read
DoubleCaramel chapter 5 . 10/17/2009

- I am reviewing, in case I get too lazy when I finish :x.

nothing much to say.

Great job :)
angst sux chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
i luv ur style of writing, but was it necessary for blaise, potter, and luna to die? i mean, so all that blaise did for draco and ginny was useless? im a big fan of blaise, so dont get touchy on my account, but blaise shouldnt have died...
deleted2012 chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
im really sad about blaise, but it gives a nice touch to the story, and youve done a brilliant job, this is a great story, i love it.
Anna Scathach chapter 16 . 11/29/2008

that's all i can say, it's realy beautiful
Anna Scathach chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
btw draco's german is horrible xD (it's "Ja, Fräulein.") doesn't matter though, your fic's awesome. i'll read on
lookimacloud chapter 16 . 5/5/2007
That was a very sweet story dear. There were a few mistakes here and there. And there were times when description was needed. Butover all, I enjoyed the story. Your chapers were nice and long and they were very well done.
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 16 . 4/15/2007
that was an amazing story

so sad though so may people died

but hte ending was happy

the only thing i thought was going to be dif. was ian and rowan, i thought they would end up togehter

but oh well still great story!
Shuri 'in a world of black and white chapter 16 . 4/7/2007
My friend was the one who introduced me to this fic. I just spent a whole 5 hours from my Saturday afternoon reading it, and let me just tell you it was one of the best stories I've read...ever.

I loved how you put Ginny and Draco together... Although I don't really read HP fanfics, if there is one pairing I like it's this one. If they came straight from the book, they could not possibly have gotten together... But you somehow succeeded in interpreting them slightly differently, but still keep them perfectly in character as they started loving each other.

The traumatic past of Draco, development of Blaise as an actual character, portrayal of Harry's faults instead of him being perfect... Those are only part of the reasons why I love this story so much.

I liked your writing style a lot too. The ingenious building up of tension and deep character insight got me SO involved time just flew by.

My favorite part has to be what Draco says in Harry's memorial. "Congratulations, world, for the successful manipulation and destruction of a seventeen year old boy and the sacrifice of a hero." Wow. I can't even start to explain how vividly this one single line brought the whole story flashing back in my mind.

To be honest, I'm not the greatest fan of the book (hence the reason I don't spend a lot of time in HP fandom), but this actually made me want to read the books over again.

Thank you for writing this fanfic, thank you for posting it on and thank you for not abandoning it halfway through.

You're definitely one of the best authors I've come across in this site!
Prunella chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
i honestly cried when i was reading the last chapter. i swear, if it wasn't because of my makeup, i would be like spilling tears all over the place. you are such a wonderful writer.

i'll read this over and over again.

just like what i'd do with a good book.