Reviews for Leap of Faith Part 1: Of Slayers and Mutants
DesireeStorm chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
Please say that you are just writing away like mad, for the reason of not updating. I really liked this twist on how you made the cross-over, please continue! Dez
Anatolios chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
I love it! please update soon!
Cotton Candi Drug chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Hey i love the story-it's really great-write more
missingviolet chapter 3 . 8/26/2006

very different frm the usual.

are there going to be any pairings?

cant wait for ur next update
Devilishly-Charming chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
seems like an interesting story. would like to see more. update soon
Supernatural GilmoreGirls chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
I love story please update.
yoseko chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
So far, So good!
seirra chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
glad to see you updated. for a codename for Faith maybe..slayer? lol idk anyways can't wait for the next chapter
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Code name? "Slayer", obviously. Though "5by5" would be funny... and it IS interesting as to why the Brotherhood would want her...they already have Juggernaut & Sabretooth as far as hand to hand fighters go...she's more skilled, Jugs is stronger...and more invulnerable...

Ayway-time for a telepath to check Faith out & get really surprised... I don't suppose a DNA check would have her related to anybody interesting in the Marvel universe? Her father's never been mentioned, so anything is possible, after all...
Dani-FanFiction chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Excellent start so far, can't wait to read the rest. As for Faith's "AKA", why not have 'Slayer'?
seirra chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
o I like this. Update soon!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
well, Jean Grey or Prof X. can read her mind, which makes things easier...also harder, since this is Faith we're talking about... with her luck she'll immediately meet Hannibal King, Vampire Detective or Morbus & stake them...oops. Or see Nightcrawler & figure he must be a demon..