Reviews for Life's Just Peachy
xxBlueGemxx chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Sailor Moon, huh? I didn't notice at first because I was thinking of Luna from Gakuen Alice but then Minako made me think. Hehehe~
xxBlueGemxx chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Damn! I like this Syaoran. Straight to the point! ;D SxSHAPPINESS FOR BlueGem
pikachu2510 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
awwwwwwwwww this story was soooo cute! i LOVED it! wen i saw the chapter title "how to drown" i was happy... which is kinda mean buh i find it sooo cute wen Syaoran worries bout Sakura... love the endin it was kawaiiii! ... i still wanted Sakura 2 open the box n b surprised ;p... buh i guess it didnt fit w/ the situation ;p..Tomoyo kinda seems 2 crazy tho o.O... isnt she usually calm? o.O... oh well... awesome story... thx 4 uploadin it )... hop 2 c new stories from u ;)

motherduckatschool chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
its a great story!

Even though i have never seen the comic or anime

Shes a doctor that wat i want Sakura to be

Loved it

Crazy-Hime chapter 13 . 8/15/2010

pls. make a new story kawaiiiiiiiiiiii and arigatouuuuuuu!
Pink-Cherry- angel chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
animefantomboy chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
It's Tomoeda
kisami93 chapter 13 . 12/16/2008
so kewL!

i love how you gave syaoran a bit of edge and niceness! WHO!

Cecilia Becker chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hey, it's o.k., as in, I'm sorry, a little random from sentence to sentence. Like, "I ran, and he was really hot." Maybe build up suspense? More imagery and detail possibly instead of, "I blushed. I stared. He was hot, really handsome, he was handsome. I just started high school. I was going to be late." Sorry if that's sounds harsh, but I didn't mean it that way. Anyways...I really like the ending, it's a cliffhanger for sure. :) Post more up s'il vous plait! :)
rosedreamer101 chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
ahaha this chapters funny
tennislover431 chapter 3 . 4/1/2008
wo! go sakura! ]
tennislover431 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
lol syaorans so blunt... i love it