Reviews for Twelve Months of Zingers
James Austin Valiant chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great stuff here! I always thought there should be more humor and less drama in fanfiction, and kudos to you for keeping up that ideal! I swear we used to talk at some point, but I don't quite remember everyone I used to keep in touch with from the PR fandom.
Light Avatar chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Nice work…have you considered expanding any of them into an actual fic? The first one with stargate would be really cool…well, good job anyway!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I can't believe I never reviewed this. These are so funny...especially the one with the ion cannon simply destroying the monster.
Hagar chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*wips eyes* Good one. I don't usually like humor fics, but this one is actually intelligen enough to be funny. *salutes*

Hagar.
The Evil Author chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Very good, I like it. But...

This looks alot like a Buffy fanfic I wrote a while ago and just uploaded today not half an hour ago. On the other hand, you've worked in seasonal themes more than I ever did.

Is there some connection?
gyorklady chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Ah, this one's always been one of my favorites. Great work, Mandi!
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
*giggles* I LOVE that last scene! *grins* These were cute. ;)
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing; I especially loved the crack Jim made about Artemus. _ Also loved the Highlander reference, and Trini and Zack being (Wo)Men in Black.
NookNak chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
What was that?
Anna Nemus chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
That's pretty amusing. I don't get quite all the references, but it's cute anyway. And congratulations on having the world's first Mary Sue who REFUSED! Thank you. Best line: "I'm Eugene Skullovitch, and I REALLY hope that sword's plastic!
Shelly chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
These were _fantastic_! I hope some of them eventually develop into finished stories! (Speaking of which-have you updated Full Fathom Five recently? If so, where can I find it?) Keep writing!
BlackZeo chapter 1 . 5/27/2001