Reviews for Open Road
delete-account-please 5698950 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Spectacular story liked it.
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Terrific story really liked it.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Awesome story it was cute
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Fantastic story very cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Very cute story really liked it
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
a very good story great job.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Really great work I wish Jim was in the show more
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Unfortunately, it did not :( I bet Sam started out trying to break the news to John easily but lost his temper when his dad didn't understand. Good understanding of Sam's conflicted time. Enjoyed it a lot! :)
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
LOL i know i ask this on every single one of your oneshots...but could you please show us when sam tells dad? You got me interested in how you would do it. great job as always
carocali chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh, so well written! I love Pastor Jim and I'm so sad that we won't get more of his guidance. I think you are right that Sam would consider confiding in him and asking him how to deal with John. What a very real moment in the Winchester life. Love it!

:D

Caroline
snfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Its a good story. Keep up your writing!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Or the only Latin phrase I can come up with (from the internet-like I know Latin, lol) is "sacra bos!"(holy cow) Your writing only gets better! Loved how Sam was able to turn to someone to talk to, and I really wish Kripke hadn't killed off Pastor Jim so quick. Ah well, at least he can live on in fanfic. Looking forward to your next story. I could actually write a whole book (well several paragraphs) detailing my feelings and analying closely this story, but I have to get going and I'd probably bore you, so I'll leave with a bien cuit (well done in French) and have a great week :)
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Love how Sam has Pastor Jim to talk to about wanting to go to college and everything he is feeling in making his decision. I like that Pastor Jim is there and doesn't judge him, he just gives him advise. Very sweet.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Awesome. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »