Reviews for A Child's Heart
I hope someday this fanfiction will be updated X3 I really like the concept XDD
purpledragon6 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Coooool.
Yuutousei chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
So, I really like this fic. It's sad and bittersweet ;3; I was looking to see who had picked it up, but I couldn't find them. I normally don't review fics that are discontinued, but I felt the need to review and say "thanks" for such an awesome story.

Regarding the issue with "sui" versus "mizu".

The kanji (水) can be read as either "mizu" OR "sui". It matters on context. If read as "sui" it normally deals with the five classical Chinese elements - water, wood, earth, fire, and metal. This reading is seen in the word for Mercury (suisei) and Wednesday (suiyoubi). Sui can, but is not often, used in names in anime, but is normally written with katakana.
the dark euphie chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
it's too bad you've dropped it; it's good
shadowfire21 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
So cute and bittersweet, and and so tragic! I'm not usaully into tragic but this is so good. Please keep writing! I want to know what happens. Please. Can't wait to read more.
Ninetailedvixen1 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
please contiue this story its brill
Zainab chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
i started tearing up at the beginning of the first part
Zainab chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i really like this story!

I've always thought of Chase & Omi as one of the awesomest couplesr EVER!

HalloFreak chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Sorry, too lazy to sign in, but it's me!

I like this story! I hope I'll be able to continue reading it.
kyothefallenkit chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Aww I hope to be able to read more X3 It's one of the most interesting Xiaolin Showdown fanfic that I've ever read X3 XD
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Aww will you ever update this again? I reall like this story. Please update again soon! X3 XDXDXD
Hero Worship chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Don't give up on this story!
SilverPantherSM chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
You have not updated this in over a year and a half. Please update it soon. Please do not Reply.
x-KuroxShiroxAi-x chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
This...this is really good. Please keep up the good work! I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Reyes Yong Nydia chapter 2 . 5/10/2008