Reviews for We're Back!

"Most Interesting!" _
Lunar Flower Sovereign chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
"Very Nicely Done, and Full of "Suspence!" _
Lunar Flower Sovereign chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
"Despite the errors in grammar, I found this to be A Very Well Done fan-fic. I Loved reading it!" _
Bow cross chapter 15 . 4/12/2008
itachi ANBU mask was a hawk mask
rulerofcharacters chapter 20 . 1/26/2008
i..love..this...story so much!
abstract.klutz chapter 19 . 9/25/2007
this a pretty good chapter, go twins go! one question: can the woman of the uchia clan obtain sharingan as well because i've only ever seen sasuke and itach (not counting kakashi) do sharingan. so ya let me no!
abstract.klutz chapter 15 . 9/24/2007
it was a pretty good chapter except for the fact (just one) that when they were doing the fire ball technique there are really 6 hand seals not 5. sasuke is acting really cold his own kids, i'm not sure if it was this chapter or the next one when Sanosuke asked if sasuke could teach him a technique and sasuke said like no, i'm too busy, maybe someother time. and shit that reminded me soo much of when sasuke was 7 and asked for help from itachi, hmm... what was with the stabbing i mean AAH! a little extreame i mean i no naruto bothers you and you want to protect your only daughter but come on- a kunei3 year old ouch!
abstract.klutz chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
funny chapter, poor naruto didn't suceed in the name 'raman' but.. ya still love naruto! hmm.. sasuke isn't being very warm or loving or anything towards sakura-chan-whatever,damn uchia pride- anyway good chappie can't wait till i finish the next one. Huzza!
thelittlestcrane chapter 20 . 9/1/2007
Is the person in Naruto or Naruto Shippuden or both? Are they even from Naruto, is it an OC? So many questions!
SakuraGaara chapter 20 . 8/31/2007
dun dunn dunn dunn!
superstarbaby16 chapter 19 . 8/23/2007
is it Drak from DN Angel i think that's what the maga is called anywayh wow they got sharingan and they are only three holy crap they surpassed Itachi since he got it when he was five i think great chapter UPDATE soon this is a really good story BELIEVE IT!
thelittlestcrane chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Who is the man?
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
okay let me just say this... the wait for this chapter was so worth it! and has no one ever told stone ninjas that pissing off an Uchiha is the worst mistake you can ever do? lol. plz update soon cuz this stories to good to stop reading!

-Crimson
Ruler of Black Hearts chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Kabuto is the evil mysterious man and he captured the Uchiha kids because they are the reincarnation of Itachi and the pedophile-snake-gay-guy. Update soon