Reviews for Sense
Desslok chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Outstanding story. Very good POV piece. I think you capture Jim perfectly. Thanks for sharing it!
Nichneven chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
Super cute! Very well written. Kudos!
ohnomrbill chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow! This was absolutely top notch. You captured the essence of Jim and Pam's journey perfectly and I admit to getting choked up more than once.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Brilliant.
WingWoman chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
You have the wonderful ability to write the character's external voices flawlessly. The dialogue seemed to be directly from the show. This is definitly one of my favorite fanfics, please write more.
Sadhana chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Thank you so much. That was sweet and full of the kind of Jam I was looking for. It's (unfortunately) a rarity to find fanfics on here that are concerned just as deeply with writing the story well as they are with telling the story well. My hats off to you for tackling that task. I always believed I should be stringent with which stories I add to my "Favorite Stories" list, and this will be the first.
netholor chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
oph the ending made me so happy i wanted to cry :)
smurfette729 chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
You are amazing. Please don't let this be the end!
kschmit2 chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Wow. Awesome. Its so Smart, and written SO well. Just awesome. Please add a 6th part, i dont know a fanfic that deserves an extra part more then this one
MrsKamorri chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
"...she needed to mourn for the loss of those feelings; that she didn’t still love Roy, but maybe some deeper part of her missed loving him."

Just, wow. Never articulated that myself, and I am way past that point now but it sure was something to read it written out so well. I know you don't know my life but you sure touched it there for a moment.

There was some other tidbit that struck me but I have lost it now. Maybe I can re-read tomorrow and find it again. I have really enjoyed this series. You have captured Jim and Pam's voices so well, particularly in this fifth piece. I would certainly read another installment but I think it is very [/Jim] good as it is. I do like the idea of a sixth sense.
Emma Flynn chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Who wouldn't want a sixth part? This was great, the last chapter especially. Loved all the comic touches(Pam getting the bird flu, her erotic sense of humor) and of course the Jamy goodness.
samlovesjam chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Aww, I loved it! Great job! ]
Fannish chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
All five parts have been fantastic. I don't think it needs a sixth, exactly, but I will gobble it up greedily if you write one. Thank you for sharing this version of our favorite couple. You've made them live.
NascarMom chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
The proposal was perfect, and I was crying at the wedding. Thanks!
edieslugbug chapter 5 . 6/12/2006