Reviews for Context
caleb frost chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i dont think i've ever read a sadder piece of office fiction.

He gets what he thinks hwe wants, but its never that easy is it?

tragic and pain filled,

i teared a bit at the end as it becomes obvious that there will be no happy ending here...

excellent work
nomadshan chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Really, really good. Thank you!
TRE chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
THAT was wrenching. I did not see the end coming and it was glorious in all it's pain. Oh God.
squaaaawk chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
ug. You make me cry. It was just soo good and sad, and... ug, Im pathetic.
mary chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oh, that was heart breaking. Awesome, though. I love Jim... it felt so real, I thought you really nailed his personality. Nice job. 2 thumbs up.
lukelorelai chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
aw that was so good!
kate98 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This is wonderful and painful and sweet! Oh, my.
agatefic chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This is a beautiful, painful, heartbreaking story. You do wonderful work.
pyrebi chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Yeah, well, we're glad to have you over here on the "Office" side. Those Gilmore Girls readers lost something great, hah.

This is something different. It chronicles the demise of the relationship between the two, rather than the fruition. Stylistically nice, too, with each paragraph starting "Best friends."

Great job. They ought to make an option so I can automatically favorite everything you write. I haven't yet found a story of yours I haven't loved. Thanks for the read.
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh, so painful and heartbreaking to read, and yet so very satisfying. Fantastic work, as usual.
DanceBurn chapter 1 . 5/25/2006

That was really sad, but I loved it. I loved how he so desperately needed that one last kiss and how they still hold hands after everything's happened while watching a movie...

Sigh. This is perfect.
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wow. I know I am the thirteenth person so say this but I mean it more than anyone else. That was amazing. You are a great writer. That tugged at my heart strings. NICE JOB!
searchingforasoul chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Amazing (as usual)

It's so sad... But you really get the point across, and it definitely seemed like I felt exactly what Jim was.

You are a really gifted author.
Token chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Heartbreaking and beautiful!
Brain Diva chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
That was a powerful story. So sad, but I really enjoyed it. Well done!