Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Joey baldwin chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
Finish the story start weighting aready ! This story is too good to just quit on u need to finish it because its a fantastic story . Please keep weighting the story .
sortofbored chapter 22 . 3/28/2012
really great story. i would absolutely love to see how it ends.
Delta Knight chapter 22 . 10/20/2008
Compared to you, I'm a new member to this site, but I'm glad I dug up this gem among the dark, depressing layers of fossilized feces. Even though it's been three years since you last posted, I'm not going to demand an update; rather, I encourage you to take your time. However long it takes, I look forward to your next chapter. You are a great story teller.

Unfortunately, your spelling and grammar could use some significant clean up. Examples:

- You should use "due to (cause)" rather than "do to (cause)",

- You should punctuate a quotation with ("Blah blah,") instead of ("blah blah",), with the comma inside of the quotes.

- You should use "too (degree or amount)" as opposed to "to (degree or amount)"

- The structures "would of", "could of", and "should of" do not exist in English. The proper structures are "sh/c/would have" and "sh/c/would've".

- Other minor errors.

Sorry if I sound critical, but I'm trying to be constructive. Some people seem to have forgotten that that's what reviews are for, as opposed to flames and sycophancy.
goategg chapter 22 . 9/8/2008
Geez, maybe you could, I don't know, update one more time this decade? You really are leaving a lot open here.
Exploding Gears chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
please contenue your almost done!
the disturbed one chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
... ... ...(whispers) wow...(normal) it's been a while since i've read such a good story, where it actually has a plot and backbone, and not just straight to the point. this story just makes my heart tingle in such a way that i wish such powerful romance between friends was possible. I am feeling the same way ash is towards misty, about my best female friend, so i can somewhat relate to ash in these aamrn stories.
VFR6 chapter 21 . 7/23/2006
Wargh plz update man im dying to wait for your UPDATE?
VFR6 chapter 22 . 5/18/2006
One hell of a story man, keep up the work.

plz update soon
Jay chapter 22 . 2/11/2006
I loved it. Perfect mixture of action and romance. Update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens when Ash enters the Johto League.
HandleWithKerr chapter 22 . 10/9/2005
I almost cried it was that beautiful! Please update soon! Another five out of five for you! Peace and long life...
HandleWithKerr chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
Oh I just gotta mention that the GS Ball is so called because GS stands for Genocide Syndrome. hehheh...
HandleWithKerr chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
No! I hope you realise that the GS Ball is the mother of the viryse dubbed "Pokerus" where a pokemon grows faster with each battle and becomes steadily more aggresive. It will obey its trainer for a while but eventually it will become so aggresive that it will kill its opponent, then its oppnent's trainer, then eventually it will kill its own trainer if the virus develops enough. The afflicted pokemon will have to be captured and put down as there is no cure for pokerus. The GS Ball was the first prototype Master Ball made by Kurt, Prof Oak and some other researchers for Silph co. The reason the Gs Ball doesn't work is because Oak found out what was wrong and put a lock-down code on it so that it wouldn't work at all. If anyone where to use the Gs Ball on say a Moltres then the results would be catastrophic.

Anyway its a good story so far and I'm back to reading. Oh and maybe you could read my story!
HandleWithKerr chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wahahaha! I love this story.

Okay now I'm serious. This chapter had a very good structure but you need to work on the time frame and different POV's a bit. That's all apart from one or two spelling mistakes. Brilliant work though, I dub this a five out of five!
Amber Myst chapter 22 . 6/27/2005
*dies* I can't believe it! You've actually updated! *jumps for joy* I am so in LOVE with this fic! It's amazing! I'm just surprised it took me so long to realize that you had updated. I could remember when I first read it and got to chapter 21. I was so dissappointed because it was the last chapter and couldn't wait for you to update and you never did :( I use to check every other day to see if you had updated until after two or three months I stopped. So yeah, I didn't know you had updated. I can tell you're writing has really improved, kudos to you! And update soon!

Amber Myst
Taro MD chapter 22 . 6/7/2005
Can I say... at last you finally updated! I have been waiting for a long time for you to update this and it's done well.

Can't wait to see how you go with this