Reviews for Katara Alone
hi123 chapter 1 . 5/4
Katara is such an emotional freak! Aang can pretty well defend everyone. Overall, its a great story! :-)
pyroaquaterrian chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I cant believe this was written eight years ago. Words can't describe how great this story is... Truly beautiful in ever sense. Thanks so much for sharing.
7lynn7 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
It's been 8 years but could you please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is rape.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Totally excellent story! You ought to make a sequel to this!
Ne ne chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Loved it soooooo much
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
What next? A sequel? I want to know what happens when Aang and Sokka find out about Katara sleeping with Zuko!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow. Okay … mixed feelings. I do like the idea of Katara being the one to heal Zuko emotionally, there is truth in that; but Katara still tries to be logical, and it is true that they could just want each other for the reasons she says. The writing, their emotions, and their dialogue were beautiful; but I don't like the implied stuff … though I guess it's better than actual "content" … but still. I kind of think Katara would be stronger than that. I can see them spending the night together, but actually going all the way … I don't like it. But I guess you warned us. I liked this overall, though. It reminds me a little bit of my twoshot "The Capture".
sam chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
you should have title this hands
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Date-rape disguised as romance...?

I know, I'm being a buzzkill. The story would be helped a lot if Zuko were to just, you know, ASK and let Katara have the option of saying no. She left Aang and Sokka because they didn't respect her talents; Zuko only wants to keep her because those talents are useful to him. That's not affection, it's an attempt at ownership.

The annoying thing is, I still really like this story. It was well-written, and pretty plausible apart from the whole "she's too exhausted to say no, so clearly that must mean she's saying yes, let's have sex" thing.

Thanks for posting this story.
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
wow... just... wow...
stardust.life chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I really liked it please post a sequel
latrice chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I'm going to tell you how I feel

-hot- ..your very good with your work
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like the concept of Zuko being fascinated with Katara's hands. Interesting story.
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
please make a sequal to katara alone !