Reviews for Lucy is Strong
Stacey DiLaurentis chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Commas and quotation marks would improve this story, but it's refreshing to see a fanfic on a classic "oldie."
nicotine chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Please tell me that you truly are not a member of a school writing lab, or that English is not your first language. Even if you have to lie. If you are a member of a school writing lab, then you (or your parents) should demand that your teachers be fired for failing so miserably in teaching you the basic elements of grammar, punctuation and story format.

Your writing is infantile; your plot (what little there is of it) jumps all over the place. Have you even viewed "I Love Lucy"? You appear to have no concept of verb tenses and/or verb agreement. You don't know how to use basic punctuation, or understand that dialogue should be placed within quote marks. Your understanding of grammar is non-existant.

If you are really a member of a writing lab and someone who has the desire to improve her/his writing, then you need to let one of your teachers/lab instructors read this and help you correct your basic mistakes, show you how to use quotation marks, and help you develop your skill. Otherwise, you are doing a disservice to yourself and your readers.
Johnnie Zombie chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
What was the point of this? This didn't feel like I Love Lucy at all. It was boring, written terribly, and had an extremely amateurish ending. And the format is completely plebian.

It seems like a five year old wrote this.

Do the readers a favor and take this crap down.
ashleylover360 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
OMG i am a big fan of i love lucy but this story made me want to cry. this was the first of your storis that i have read,but I loved it

P.S my name is Josie
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
a good one stong to the end
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Since I'm a huge fan of the show, this really didn't make much sense. I don't remember Ricky ever calling his son "Junior." If he did, please correct me, because I remember his son's name is "Little Ricky." Also, the grammer made it hard to read, not knowing where speech starts and so on. Just a suggestion, but try to set the background of where they are and what's going on.