Reviews for Gaara Gets Rough
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was very very creative ... very wow I love things with a twist and I had this played in my head like a video. It was very well writen
sonia.hulei chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You totally had me going there! Lol. Good job, it was funny.
Ra chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Jaw drop. What the hell.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Love the innuendo!

;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OMG I was thinking it the other way great story
vampierknightess chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
It was vary sexy
Heartless-Lover-Gaara chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was funny, cute ,and my mind didn't wander! it purposly sat in that gutter! you should write a smut, i think you would be good at it
Rose1991 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hahaha! The entire time I was thinking "It's gonna be a needle, I just know it's gonna be a needle." Hahaha. .
Marlene Chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
ahahaha nice twist there, i was thinking the whole time, "There's gonna be a twist watch!" And I ended up thinking pervertedly...again -_- hehe nice job!
AKATSUKINARIAN chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
*eyes twitch* i didnt fall for it! i just wished it was the real thing.. hehehehe *evil smirk* you hehehe you have quite an imaginative illusion thing going on in you..
afeltyz chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lotus2Life chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i laugh a lot of the end of the story

i knew somehing like this will happen i dont know how to explain it but is almost like they telling u tht they r doing something but they dont give u all the details n u star to thing something *-cough u know wat i mean-* n it ends up being other thing

i dont thing i explain my self but tht doest matter the only it matter is tht u did a good job n writing this story

p.s. it was REALLY funny