Reviews for Gaara Gets Rough
ShinobiJiru chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
hahahaha O_o at first i thought of that one think that everyone might of thought of. but yeah. the ending was so suspenseful. omg! a needle! xD didn't think of that. xD funny story
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I read this one at LJ! I remember! :] I was under the username Miz_Playa when I commented I think...

But I started laughing at the end of it because I was deep deep deep down in the dirty area while reading it.
Miss Soupy chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
hahaha that was really good! very clever XD
Sabaku-No-Ardent chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
hehe cutesy...its cool...poor Gaakun was panting (he's reading this with me) he thought the fic was gonna have him and Sakura-chan doing it... i think my poor 15 yr old is a little disappointed...but i told him to at least give me 3 years. im 20...he's 15...thats kinda taboo. neways i like this oneshot...even though my mind-always-in-the-gutter caught on at the beginning. a needle...hehe...id be exactly the same. id probably have turned chibi and flailed around the room, causing Gaakun to restrain me with sand (m...sand bondage... O.o ...

sorry...cant help it!) keep writing GAASAKU! if im to lose Gaakun to neone im glad its Sakura-chan...she rocks!
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
hee hee I thought she was getting her ears pierced. i knew it wasn't THAT. XD
Boinkydoink chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Well, I didn't think anything sexual, actually... But reading back, I could have... I'm slow like that. .
hakuseki-kun chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
its rily funny!kip it up
Haru chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
rotfl That was brilliant~! Can't wait to read any later stories -
LadyKairi19 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
LOL! I thought they were you know... but it was just a needle! LOL LOL LOL! Well anyway... its a really good story _ I'll be waiting for an update _ Please Update _
mentally unstable X3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
wow! had me goin fer a .i thought they were doing somethin
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9