Reviews for Tsukuyomi
wild rogue chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was a lovely redo of that scene. I thoroughly enjoy this.

I truely felt bad for Kakashi. Poor think.

Any way. Loved the story. XD
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Yo.

That was amazing. The language, the simplicity, nearly everything! One problem: KAKASHI SHOULDN'T BE TORTURED! I shall protect him!

*sweatdrops* Er...sorry. What I mean was that I loved this little drabble. Love it. Favourited for sure! Happy Holidays!

Ja ne!

UK.
anime aficionado chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Pretty good story. One of your sentences ends abruptly. If it is supposed to represent Kakashi's thoughts being cut off by the torture, you should really use a hyphen to signify that. Other than that, excellent work.
Endoh chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww...I was expecting something kinda gorey... It was exactly disturbing, but it was interesting how you portrayed it. A couple grammatical errors, too... Good job, though.

-Endoh
courtXjester chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i hate that part in the anime...i got so mad. very good job at displaying the complete..awfulness of that scene.
Nevergrass chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
ah very interesting P

I love the end

"Kakashi vented a joyless “hah”. One, single second had passed. The longest second of his life."

Nicely done!
txgirl123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
A very good description for this time period. poor Kakashi! Great job!
Lazybumperv chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
You're hired! Mod 3 _\\

lol! Ok, I'll type more then that, really. I loved this. The style is different and in a way it's a harder scene to work with cause something is already set in stone. To be able to fluidly work around what is already there is not as easy as many think it to be. And the way you play on the sounds of what'd happening. There is no need to keep mentioning 'Itachi's sword slashed again' thousands of times. It detaches you from the actual scene. But by using just the word 'Thunk', suddenly you practically flinch yourself as if truly being there.

You're a great writer, be nice to see more people find you on here. But as for other busness...well...I'll leave that up to Mod 1. heh. No messy the driver...um...yeah...

Lazybumperv - aka: Mod 3