Reviews for Prove Me Wrong
GIRloveswafflesandtacos chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
this story is so amazing i cant

even though its been like 6 years since you updated you should totally update
logicizedtravesties chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
This is getting so depressing...but I love it...Is that not weird? Anyway, good job so far. I always had this sneaking suspicion that Ryuuzaki would be submissive...Hm.

*thinks*

~Soren
no sh-t chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
OOC...But your writing style is very clean. 8D

[continues reading]
Rogen-chan chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
Hey, you HAVE TO finish this story! It is marvelously written, entertaining to read, and has an excellent story line... and you're KILLING ME with the lack of updates! No more excuses, you have to finish writting this!
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw I really liked this first chapter. They're being nice to each other but are still in character; definitely not an easy thing to write but you did very well. I worry about what'll happen when Raito gets the Death Note back, or if he will at all or what'll happen. I notice you haven't updated in a while. Not to nag because I know what it's like but I do hope you're going to continue writing this story :)
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
I...love it...

:D

The MatsudaSayu pairing is also really nice. :3

It's kinda fun when there's two versions with different stuff in them o.o
Rogen-chan chapter 10 . 7/2/2008
aw, Raito and L are so cute together! the perfect couple.

please, post the next chapter soon. keep up the good work!
Icetea17 chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
This story is amazing! I absolutely love the entire thing. This is one of the top Death Note fics I've ever read. I love how you characterize. And both plots are awesome. I could see this in the actual Death Note if L and Raito had fallen in love. I was wondering though, why do you have two versions? They start out the same then diverge and are completely different stories... I was just wondering why you don't have them as two stories? It's fine with me if you keep it like this, but I just want to know. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Self-san chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
wow, cool story. I was confused however on the versions thing. did you mess up or could you not deside on which one to post?
MysticValkyrie chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
Update, update, UPDATE! I can't say it enough, I love this story!

-LadySorrow
Hypothetical Berry chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
Wow O_o this story is so much more than it lets on at first... (though I've only read the version 2 for now)... This "conection" thing is so cool ! (and kinky...)... and the whole story is so cute... love it.
SnarlingDemons chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
The characters are really OOC but it's toxically cute
Mol.P chapter 10 . 2/4/2008
Hi BoP, maulsy here.

Oh that's so great that you're continuing the story! It's been so long, haha. This makes me very glad.

Oh, awesome. I'll add you to my LJ also! Until next chapter my dear.

(also you will get many more reviews if you enable anonymous reviews, just a suggestion C:)
Snupin chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
I love it! keep updating!
Snupin chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
WO! I loved L's thought process! that was so cool i can't wait to read the rest!